BL english deck available to purchase separate?

By jcikal, in Battlelore

I bought a core BL set last year that had the command cards in english but the Lore deck was in French. Anyway I could purchase just the Lore set in english? I did put english stickers on the deck but would be nice if I could get a genuine english deck.

Hi there,

About the only place I've seen them is Ebay where someone has split the box set up but I've not seen one for a while I'm sorry to say.

Chris

Have you tried to contact FFG support and see what they can do? That might be another way of getting it...but do understand that it seems they don't reply back soon (based on my experience and others as well).

Cab

jcikal said:

I bought a core BL set last year that had the command cards in english but the Lore deck was in French. Anyway I could purchase just the Lore set in english? I did put english stickers on the deck but would be nice if I could get a genuine english deck.

I believe I have an English deck of Lore cards, if Fantasy Flight can't help you out.

if you live in the USA, post your complete mailing address here and I'll send it.

Richard Borg

I know I don't have anything to do with it, but I just have an urge to say:

Mr Borg. You are a great guy.

Seriously, it's amazing to be a player and enthusiats of a game which the developer is a such a nice person. I figure, in a world where individualism and distant relatiosn seems to be the rule, to find good relations among people is a blessing, specially people we respect in a professional (thus, distant) way.

Cheers!