So I am ticked

By Roxas2, in Odds & Ends

I brought some Mini Dragon Sleeves for my deck. I got them today..they were horribly cut and worse was we you put your card in the sides will snap and give away seperating the blue and the clear.

I was wondering if anyone else had problems like this because this really ticked me off and I wasted 8 bucks (3.50 for s/h)

Mini Dragon Sleeves, I've never bought any, but once I did receive my cards in one, and the sleeves just fit the KH cards, the cards were even pushing against the sides, and about to rip it...I wouldn't reccommend buying them....srry about the $8. I reccommend buying sleeves at ToysRus or something...

I need to find some small KH sized sleeves..all I have is my regular Dragon Sheilds. and they work just fine. There is just too much space in between the card and the sleeve.

The card falls out a lot...yeah...I hate when that happens.....I don't know, go to ToysRUs and Target, Wal-Mart, stores like that, bring a KH card and look around measuring the sizes....

your standards KH card is

Width 86 mm
Height 58mm

and looking at my other Dragon Sheilds, they were not cut correctly either.

plaine sleeves always last the longest, any fancay foil sleeves will break and peel thats what ive learned so i dont buy the fancy stuff anymore

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

plaine sleeves always last the longest, any fancay foil sleeves will break and peel thats what ive learned so i dont buy the fancy stuff anymore

they were plain. i just brought some red Ultra Pro's from my local comic store and found out that they hold Kingdom Hearts tournaments again..if I organize them and if they get a turn out.

The only place near me is like 30 minutes away, it isn't worth it in my opinoin, I just don't have the time to put out and go there on school nights, and neither does my mom...

TheChampIsHere said:

The only place near me is like 30 minutes away, it isn't worth it in my opinoin, I just don't have the time to put out and go there on school nights, and neither does my mom...

Cewl...can't say the same for me...besides that, who has a PS3 with the game Little Big Planet?

TheChampIsHere said:

Wow... the place closest to me is 1 hour... and i still go almost every Sunday to get people to demo Kingdom Hearts. I'm TRYING to keep this game alive.

Yours is on Sunday, mine is on school nights when I have homework...plus, I can't go out there myself, my mom has to take me which takes time out of her day...

I always go Ultra Pro or Players Choice but I have never had bad experiences with Dragon Shields. Neomax sleeves or whatever are pure garbage, stay away from them. Ultra pro is...Ultra pro.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I always go Ultra Pro or Players Choice but I have never had bad experiences with Dragon Shields. Neomax sleeves or whatever are pure garbage, stay away from them. Ultra pro is...Ultra pro.

Yeah..i dont like Dragon Shields any more so I think I'm just going to stick with Ultra Pro.

i have never had a bad experience with ultro pro. they are great

I think I'm going to buy a set of blue and have

WR= Blue
Aggro = Red

I have to admit those I like the look of the back of the Dragon Shields..it looks really nice.

ive hade that happen i put them in and they came out the other side the quality of dragon shields has slipped dramaticly

blasphemous hero said:

ive hade that happen i put them in and they came out the other side the quality of dragon shields has slipped dramaticly

I emailed them, they said they would remburce me somehow (new sleeves or money) if I sent them in with the packaging.

Lets hope they keep their word...

are they gonna pay for shipping

blasphemous hero said:

are they gonna pay for shipping

No Idea. I'm just sending them in.