Woohooooo its launched

By Dicenilee, in Dust Tactics

Excellent news, mines pre orderd so look forward to mr postman.

Bring on the games, expansions and all the rest of the goodies.

Nice one FFG! happy.gif

I should get my copy tuesday. cool.gif

Got mine today. Be careful putting the bits on the tanks. Use your fingernails to click the machine guns into the turret and carefully turn the spotlights back and forth until they squeak into place. Unfortunately, I broke a spotlight off. The plastic is brittle and the attachment posts are very small so watch it!

paradiddlebob said:

Got mine today. Be careful putting the bits on the tanks. Use your fingernails to click the machine guns into the turret and carefully turn the spotlights back and forth until they squeak into place. Unfortunately, I broke a spotlight off. The plastic is brittle and the attachment posts are very small so watch it!

Good to know, thanks.

Yeah thanks ever so much for that heads up.

When the walker is complete does it feel very fragile or quite solid ???

Well, I wouldn't want to it. The plastic feels kinda brittle, but I don't want to test that theory out. I'm looking forward to someone converting AT-43 to this system. I'd rather use the Dust rule set...never liked how armies were put together in AT-43.

Great info. Just got my copy in the mail today. I've been curious because I heard rumors about how fragile the pieces were. Can't wait to get done with work and try this all out.

I didn't put the machine guns on my german mechs and left the spot lights off the allied mechs. I played around with them but I think if I pushed them too much they would have broke. I think you need to decide if you want to use the box the game came in to store your mechs or super glue the bits on and have a battlefoam case. I am going to try my drill to open the the holes up a little to slide the guns and spotlights in or I may look into something with magnets. I really want to use the box for now.

Any info on availability in the UK? I've had a look round a few web stores but nuttin so far.

Still on pre order status as far as i have seen.

Should be any day though.