Remaining Time of Ravens Chapter Packs

By lahomen, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

According to a previous announcement, the remaining three chapter packs of A Time of Ravens are titled: The Raven's Song, Refugees of War, and Scattered Armies.

So far in this expansion we've been averaging about 3 unique characters per chapter pack, including two queens and one king. Any guesses on which characters we'll see in the remaining chapter packs? Maybe a new Alannys Greyjoy?

I would like to see a few more unique Greyjoys. The LCG left them with very few, and even if a strong Greyjoy deck does not remain a viable option for that format it would be nice to be able to make some semblance of a Greyjoy deck anyways. A few more unique characters would help allot in this.

We're seeing some of the secondary style Queens in the Chapter Packs, but what about Kings? I was always disappointed that Renly didn't get the King trait in Five Kings; perhaps he'll show up in one of the LCG packs. And there is another King whose name I don't want to reveal as it is a spoiler.

I am really looking for to the next Chapter Pack. IIRC, there are to be some cards in this block that deal with changing plots or something, and I have a feeling that The Raven's Song was the CP in which we were supposed to see them.

Warning: May contain spoilers!

My guess acording to the chapter packs' titles would be a focus on the characters in "A Feast for Crows".

Without spoiling too much (I hope): Maybe a Septon Meribald? A few maesters (since they are the ones sending out the summer/winter ravens?)? A few more brotherhood-characters would fit in nicely with the theme started in 5KE.

A new Podrick? Edmure Tully?

I think a King Renly would have been in the "Song of Summer" chapter pack.