Corruption, evil, and the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. These are my house rules

By Alpharius8, in Deathwatch House Rules

Alright this is our my house rules.

1st: I except bribes.

2ed and most importantly: the corruption system like rouge trader and dark heresy before it i re-installed the corruption system. But instead of you dying cus thats no fun for anyone you follow your corruption path:

Tactical Marine- Chaos Space Marine/Khorne Berzerker/Thousand Son/Plague Marine/Noise MArine- Includes all ability of space marines only instead of death watch training you now have the ability Mark of Chaos- add 10 to BS and you may re-roll failed to hit rolls./Khorne- add 20 to WS and Strength -10 to Fellowship and add furious charge (adds 2 more attacks and you must engage at least 2 more enemies or take 5 points of dmg/Tzeench- you now have feel no pain and have inferno bolts (hellfire rounds with and AP of 7)/Nurgle- add 10 to toughness/Slaanesh- add 10 to speed

Assault Marine- Chaos Raptor- you now have furious charge and raptor's scream (a sound-wave that effects all [friend or foe alike!] each player effected roll 1d6 if any rolls lower then a 4 they then must make a saving roll if they roll less the 4 they automatically die.

Devastator Marine- Chaos Havoc- you gain Unrelenting Devastation (you gain 6 attacks but the dmg is halved)

Apothecary- Chaos Apothecary (Bile's Prodigy)- you gain experimentation ( each player that volunteer's roll a 1d6 if roll is a 1- you must roll another 1d6 if result is 1-3 you have died, 4-6 you have gained +10 S. If roll was 2-5- you have stabilized and gain +15 Strength and Toughness. If roll was a 6- you gain +25 Strength/Toughness/BS/WS and speed but you only have 3 turns to live unless the Chaos Apothecary applies the antidote.)

Librarian- Sorcerer- Use codex Chaos Space marine to see full range of spells

Tech-Marine- Iron Warrior's Siege Master- You may construct chaos tarantula turret only once per 3 rounds or once per 1/2 hour.

Chaos Wargear: Staff of Bedlam (Usable only by Librarian/Sorcerer)- Dmg 2d6+10

Chaos Mutation- Dmg 2d10+S bonus- Rending

Daemon Weapons- Dmg 3d10+15 (Khorne DW- Dmg- 4d10+15/ Tzeench DW- Dmg- 2d10+10 AP-6 opponent roll 1d6 if he rolls a 3 or under he has become a chaos spawn under your command (counts as a familiar) / Nurgle DW- Dmg 3d10+15 has a 50% chance of poisoning opponent/ Slaanesh DW- Dmg- 3d10+15 opponent rolls a 1d6 if rolls under a 3 he falls into a coma and dies.)

Take these rules and go forth and have fun XD

FOR CHAOS!!!!

Alpharius8 said:

Alright this is our my house rules.

1st: I except bribes.

2ed and most importantly: the corruption system like rouge trader and dark heresy before it i re-installed the corruption system. But instead of you dying cus thats no fun for anyone you follow your corruption path:

Tactical Marine- Chaos Space Marine/Khorne Berzerker/Thousand Son/Plague Marine/Noise MArine- Includes all ability of space marines only instead of death watch training you now have the ability Mark of Chaos- add 10 to BS and you may re-roll failed to hit rolls./Khorne- add 20 to WS and Strength -10 to Fellowship and add furious charge (adds 2 more attacks and you must engage at least 2 more enemies or take 5 points of dmg/Tzeench- you now have feel no pain and have inferno bolts (hellfire rounds with and AP of 7)/Nurgle- add 10 to toughness/Slaanesh- add 10 to speed

Assault Marine- Chaos Raptor- you now have furious charge and raptor's scream (a sound-wave that effects all [friend or foe alike!] each player effected roll 1d6 if any rolls lower then a 4 they then must make a saving roll if they roll less the 4 they automatically die.

Devastator Marine- Chaos Havoc- you gain Unrelenting Devastation (you gain 6 attacks but the dmg is halved)

Apothecary- Chaos Apothecary (Bile's Prodigy)- you gain experimentation ( each player that volunteer's roll a 1d6 if roll is a 1- you must roll another 1d6 if result is 1-3 you have died, 4-6 you have gained +10 S. If roll was 2-5- you have stabilized and gain +15 Strength and Toughness. If roll was a 6- you gain +25 Strength/Toughness/BS/WS and speed but you only have 3 turns to live unless the Chaos Apothecary applies the antidote.)

Librarian- Sorcerer- Use codex Chaos Space marine to see full range of spells

Tech-Marine- Iron Warrior's Siege Master- You may construct chaos tarantula turret only once per 3 rounds or once per 1/2 hour.

Chaos Wargear: Staff of Bedlam (Usable only by Librarian/Sorcerer)- Dmg 2d6+10

Chaos Mutation- Dmg 2d10+S bonus- Rending

Daemon Weapons- Dmg 3d10+15 (Khorne DW- Dmg- 4d10+15/ Tzeench DW- Dmg- 2d10+10 AP-6 opponent roll 1d6 if he rolls a 3 or under he has become a chaos spawn under your command (counts as a familiar) / Nurgle DW- Dmg 3d10+15 has a 50% chance of poisoning opponent/ Slaanesh DW- Dmg- 3d10+15 opponent rolls a 1d6 if rolls under a 3 he falls into a coma and dies.)

Take these rules and go forth and have fun XD

FOR CHAOS!!!!

Heretic. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Alex

Just as a general tweak, I would modify any ability / roll that requires the use of a D6 to instead use a D10.

While there is a VERY high probability that everyone at the table has a D6 available, it goes against the grain of the whole system to roll anything but a D10.

SpawnoChaos said:

Just as a general tweak, I would modify any ability / roll that requires the use of a D6 to instead use a D10.

While there is a VERY high probability that everyone at the table has a D6 available, it goes against the grain of the whole system to roll anything but a D10.

Or make it a d5, which is also acceptable. I like though. Have you played dawn of war 2: Chaos rising? I get that vibe reading your Houserules

Yes I have Thats how I came up with this cus i started out playing rouge trader and i didn't like how 1 their were no evil charicters and 2 i didn't like how when you were corrupted and insane your charicter died so i adopted this system.

Guys this is great the more info and tweaks you put in the more awesome this system will become keep inputting!

who are you AK-73?

Alpharius8 said:

who are you AK-73?

Me? I am a loyalist.

Alex

"There is only the Emperor! "- "He is our shield and our protector!"

ak-73 said:

Alpharius8 said:

who are you AK-73?

Me? I am a loyalist.

Alex

how do you know me??

Alpharius8 said:

ak-73 said:

Alpharius8 said:

who are you AK-73?

Me? I am a loyalist.

Alex

how do you know me??

I have no idea what you are talking of.

Alex

you keep saying my name: Alex

ak-73's name is alex, is like a signature he leaves at the end of each post.

Tidomann said:

ak-73's name is alex, is like a signature he leaves at the end of each post.

That's right; just an old habit. It also hints at my nickname containing my initials.

Alex

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh