1)kairi lvl0 promo

2)king mickey lvl idk i forgot

3)Leon lvl4

4)Sora lvl2 promo

5)Cloud lvl4 i think

6)Soul Eater

7)Ultima Weapon

if you guys want can be traded for money or cards that i have

What cards do you have, those cards listed are pretty big, so out of curiousity, what do you have?

Well i have monstruo lvl2 foil,lice lvl0 foil,owl foil,dragon maleficent ,donalds lvl1 foils and 1 sephiroth lvl4 foil that could be for money or the king kairi promo ultima weapeon and some SR cards

Alice lvl0 foil*

you dont have to trade me all those cards but the most especific are:

Cloud,Kairi,Soul Eater,King and Ultima Weapon

AlexKid36 said:

Well i have monstruo lvl2 foil,lice lvl0 foil,owl foil,dragon maleficent ,donalds lvl1 foils and 1 sephiroth lvl4 foil that could be for money or the king kairi promo ultima weapeon and some SR cards

Wait, so you have:

Monstro lvl 2 SR
Alice SR
Owl SR
Dragon Maleficent
Donald lvl 1 SR
Sephirtoh

all the cards are foil but dragon maleficent my brother traded and yes i have those cards

OK, I already have Alice SR, Donald SR, and Sephy...I'll think about it, right now I'm in the process of a huge trade dealing with a lot of money, and basically every card (not foils, but yes SRUs)

oh so u no longer have Dragon malificient?

yeah Dragon Maleficent i dont have it because my brother traded

I'm interested in your SRU Lv 4 Sephiroth card.

Please check out my trade collection link below. (You might want to copy and paste into your address bar rather than clicking on it)

Sorry Fate because Sephiroth is in trade for Kairi promo x2 cid promo x2 and im thinking for the king and ultima weapon

Out of curiousity, your trading your Sephiroth for what? I didn't know, I was confused by that last post a bit...

Kairi promo x2 Cid promo x2 and The King or Ultima Weapon

Those are no the cards bro, we're thinking to trade it for Kairi promo NF, Cid NF, MerSora NF, those are the cards that my brother wants and i want some cards for Sephiroth too so we are still thinking but we let you know guy's...~^