By JAGERFOX, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

WOW! Toto I don't think we are in Kansas anymore! sorpresa.gif

Taps heels together three times

“There’s no place like home.”

Hmm... Maybe it doesn't work with black nikes

Yep, posting will work two more weeks in the old forums

On the 31 dec it is R.I.P. for the old forums so save everything that you think you'll might need in the future because next year it will all be gone. llorando.gif

Dax said:

Yep, posting will work two more weeks in the old forums

On the 31 dec it is R.I.P. for the old forums so save everything that you think you'll might need in the future because next year it will all be gone. llorando.gif

Jeremy (443) just posted a message in the other forums that make it sound like Dec 31st will simply be the last day of guaranteed support. It sounds like they may leave it up as long as the bugs in the software let it stay up. Hopefully, that WILL equal "indefinitely".

sigmazero13 said:

Jeremy (443) just posted a message in the other forums that make it sound like Dec 31st will simply be the last day of guaranteed support. It sounds like they may leave it up as long as the bugs in the software let it stay up. Hopefully, that WILL equal "indefinitely".

I sure hope so. It's so sad that things would get lost ... again. There is a lot of useful information and answers on questions in the old fora(s) that it would be a shame it got lost.

Just after all the new custom races were put up again too.

What's old is new again! Now at least I can catch up to PsiComa's post count :0

Just after all the new custom races were put up again too

I have just started - there is still my 12 races...seriously sad.gif