Warped/Bowed Board

By LivinItUp, in DungeonQuest

I purchased the game new (sealed) last week, but noticed the board was warped/bowed (hard to accomplish for a quad-section board, no?) out of the box while playing my first game. sad.gif Since it doesn't lie flat on the table, the dungeon tiles tend to move around. Did anyone else receive a warped/bowed board with their game? Would FFG send me a new one, or is it just wishful thinking on my part? Thanks!

Send an email to [email protected]

They are great at replacing parts that are not received as intended.

SoylentGreen said:

Thanks for the reply! I contacted them via their Contact link on their website. Is that the same as sending an email to [email protected]?

LivinItUp said:

SoylentGreen said:

Thanks for the reply! I contacted them via their Contact link on their website. Is that the same as sending an email to [email protected]?

I dunno - if you email parts Thaadd will reply - she's quick to get out the replacements.

SoylentGreen said:

LivinItUp said:

SoylentGreen said:

I dunno - if you email parts Thaadd will reply - she's quick to get out the replacements.

I just received a reply from her offering to send me a new board! Kudos to FFG!

LivinItUp said:

I just received a reply from her offering to send me a new board! Kudos to FFG!

Yeah - FFG is one of the best I have seen when it comes to replacement issues like this. :) Another reason they are one of the best game makers in my book!

Yes, FFG really is great in this regard (and for many other reasons too!).

Right now I'm expecting new mini's for my Middle Earth Quest. My box was among the batch that had mini's that were not created correctly and were brittle. With no fuss they're shipping replacements!! :)

I remember my board for World of Warcraft was warped but after sitting in the box for a while under all the weight of the game components it became perfectly flat!