Two small question.

By guest461286, in Doom

Good evening!

The questions are:Can a marine respawns on an ammo and take it?

And:If I play the campaign and I am in the second level and have collected 30 xp and I lose are my xp lost with me?Do I have to play from the first level again?

Thank you very much!

Also,event cards and spawn cards are different right?If a marine has the ability to cancel an Invader card can he cancel a spawn card?

MoonShadow said:

Also,event cards and spawn cards are different right?If a marine has the ability to cancel an Invader card can he cancel a spawn card?

Yes. Prepared only allows cancelling of Event cards, not Spawn cards.

MoonShadow said:

Good evening!

The questions are:Can a marine respawns on an ammo and take it?

And:If I play the campaign and I am in the second level and have collected 30 xp and I lose are my xp lost with me?Do I have to play from the first level again?

Thank you very much!

1. Yes, as long as he respawns 8 to 16 spaces away, if he respawns on an item that he would automatically pick up, such as ammo or armor or health or beserk, etc, then he automatically picks it up.

2. The rules don't really say, they just say record each kill, but we play that the XP only counts if the scenario was successful. If you failed to complete the scenario, then restart just that scenario with the "stats" you had when you started the first time.

-shnar

shnar said:

1. Yes, as long as he respawns 8 to 16 spaces away, if he respawns on an item that he would automatically pick up, such as ammo or armor or health or beserk, etc, then he automatically picks it up.

-shnar

Are there any tokens that you have to pick up - automatically?

The rules says:

• During his turn, a marine may automatically pick up an equipment
token in the space he is occupying (it does not cost him any
movement points to do so).

For me if a marine occupy the same space as any token then he MAY - only if he wants - pick that token up. Thats all.

Huh, for some reason I thought they were all automatic, but looking at the individual token sections, they all say "when a marine picks up XXX token", so it is optional. I always thought Health, Adrenaline and Berserk tokens were automatically picked up.

Learn something new every day I guess :)

-shnar

shnar said:

Huh, for some reason I thought they were all automatic, but looking at the individual token sections, they all say "when a marine picks up XXX token", so it is optional. I always thought Health, Adrenaline and Berserk tokens were automatically picked up.

Learn something new every day I guess :)

-shnar

You clearly need to use the base game Invader deck more often, automatic pick-ups just beg for "Trap" demonio.gif !