Maddness Returns

By Jack of Tears, in Grimm RPG

So, is everyone aware that a sequel to the critically acclaimed "American McGee's Alice" is in the works? It is currently titled "Alice: Maddness Returns" and from what I've gathered it looks like a probably 2012 release. You can find the website HERE

I expect much from this game, which means I will undoubtedly be highly disappointed, just like I was disappointed by StarCraft 2. Such attempts to revive old, extremely good franchises (or a single game, for the matter) almost never work. Nevertheless, I will buy it.

Is the first worth getting? for insprirational ideas at least?

Laughmask said:

Is the first worth getting? for insprirational ideas at least?

The first game is absolutely worth buying - it was an excellent game with deep atmosphere and fun gameplay. It is really an experience any fan of Alice and modern faerie tales should indulge in.

Does anyone know if the old Alice game works on Vista?

It should, I got it and played it on windows 7, so I'd assume so.

Laughmask said:

It should, I got it and played it on windows 7, so I'd assume so.

Unfortunately, that's not always true. We all know that Windows 7 is a lot better than Vista. Nevertheless, I'm going to give it a try, since yeah, if you could run it on Windows 7 I have a good chance that it works on Vista as well.

I believe, when I had Vista, it was supported. If not you can try running it in a compatibility mode.

I'm going to give it a try, since yeah, if you could run it on Windows 7 I have a good chance that it works on Vista as well.

Redtube Beeg Spankbang

Edited by bandassbebo