I love this game!

By Hendal, in Drakon

I played this a bunch at GenCon for the first time this year and loved it, I just bought one and it is in the mail all the way to Costa RIca, I don't even want to think how much I will pay in customs, but it will be worth it once I start playing it all the time.

How is the replayability on this one?

Game On'

Personally this is an awesome game that can be played again and again. The only problem is that it often gets slightly repetitive after about the tenth game.

Reply value is extremely high, but I wouldn't mind seeing another expansion set ...

I just picked this up as well. Can't wait to play it. I'm excited about team play.

One of the great joys/pains of this forum's format is how it allows for so much interaction with other players of games who have played games that you have not. The more I read about Drakon, more intrigued I've become. Given that I spend far to much money on my hobbies and habbits, I'm surprised the economy is in as bad of shape as it is.

I know I'm going to be adding this game to my ever growing collection. It seems to be the perfect fit for one of those nights when everyone is a bit RPGed out and the thought of starting another campaign insights mutiny.

I agree with your point, Vespers. I completely lack all common sense or braking power when it comes to purchasing new games.

This game is top notch. Everyone I've played it with has been so enthralled that they've been asking to play it again. It just plays so smoothly (Though we did have one guy that slowed down the game a bit because he was thinking too much. But he was new - he'll learn). It's fun.

Picked this bad boy up thanks to the FFG Holiday Sale . . . . can't wait to give it a whirl.

I bought the 3rd edition during the holliday sales and I've allready played it about 15 times now, mostly together with 5 others. So thats in 10 days time since I got it right before Xmas. It really rocks and everyone just wants to keep playing the game. Because you always get the feeling that the next round will be yours ... but will it? Mostly not :D

So in my opinion: replayable? YES! 9/10

it is also very easy to teach and play, although many of the silverline games are, but this one has the AWE-HA moment when people see that they won't always be the first or only person who can use the card they just played.

this game hits the table frequently at my house. Its a good one!

I like this game.This game is better then other games.This is awesome to play anytime....................

This games is alright. I don't love it, but I don't hate it.

I'll just say its pretty good, but needs more content.