Duplicate cards in Android - Is this correct?

By Vavel, in Android

Android: Are there any duplicate cards?

I just checked all the cards of my copy of Android and although almost all cards are unique, I found 2 copies of each of the following cards:

1. Floyd - Twilight Cards - Light Card: "No, we're not playing poker ever again" (Green card)

2. Floyd - Twilight Cards - Dark Card: "You'd better get that looked at soon" (Blue card)

3. Raymond - Twilight Cards - Light Card: "I owe you one, Ray" (Green card)

4. Event Cards - Generic Events: "Simmons has a new ride to test"

The total number of cards in my box is correct (as described in the game's content list). If there should not be any duplicates, is there a complete card list so that I can find the missing cards and ask FFG for them?

Thank you!

I have got similar duplicates, but they seem to be right: Floyd´s cards are about maintaining his Tech or spending time with Father Michael, Ray´s card if for giving him Kate´s favour, and Simmons lets you take hold of his new sport car... if nothing else, then at least the last one (the fastest car in the game) deserves to be twice in the deck, as the possibilities of it coming in the game if it was solo would be extremely low.

Thank you Zion,

your explanation makes sense. These cards seem to need a 'higher' probability so they occur multiple times.