Dices

By Anathemus, in Dragon Shields

Hmm coming from tabletop land I am mixed on this one, I have plenty of "custom" die for my various factions in the games I play, and I find that the major manufactuers quality is very good, so a pound at a time or in specialized orders I usually find what I need.

Now, having said that, for games like BL, and TI:3 die made expressely for the game would be hard to resist, but I have to stress "hard" and not "impossible" I know FFG has this in mind and with all the high level of componets we already get in their wonderful games, I wonder if adding the expense of doing "custom" die above games that require them is something they want to add, and in the end something the majority of us would pay for. Just looking at the biz side of things.

In the end, would I replace my seached for die to replace all the replaceable die in my games from FFG should they produce something that was game specific? I of course would like to see such a product first, and secondly would have to see their impact on said game above doing what die normally do in a game. So the final answer for me is that they would most likely hit my "to buy" list, but I have to admit, I would not hold off on a new game purchase for them,or even a new expansion to something (hint hint?) cool.gif

As for Arkham, I bought this set which I like to call "Mythos Green" . And 36 dice is just about enough for four players around the table gui%C3%B1o.gif

51or9m5DGxL._SS500_.jpg

They go by the name of Chessex Phantom 12mm d6 Green w/White Dice Block (36 dice)

Vespers said:

I seem to recall that GW's speciallist games made some limited edition red d10's with the Inquisitorial "=][=" on the 1 side for their Inquisitor line... but it's been a while and I would by another such set in a heartbeat. gran_risa.gif

Actually it was a set of gaming dice for their Inquisitor line... a coupleof d10's and d6's. I grabbed a set really cheap recently for the d6's.

I'm all for customized dice and feel any game benefits from them. special AH dice would truly be awesome.