Custom Heroes using Antistone's Herogen v2.3

By ElricOfMelnibone, in Descent Home Brews

Now I have time I'll post another batch...

lyssaaverageversion.jpg

As I had promised, here is a 360 (361, actually) BP version of Lyssa. After a few trial and errors I decided that giving her Bleed (which seems coherent with her claw-like weapons, by the way), would at least give her the extra damage she needs to become effective in the slightest and overall usable considering her mere CT of 2.

marthm.jpg

I know 4CT for a 12HP 1Armor may look too much, but this guy is a hell of a damage dealer. With Reach, Pierce 5 and 3 power dice, he's a nightmare for any monster. Since this character easily gives points to the Overlord and his balancing "ability" should be an amazing attacking power, he badly requires to hit his targets, so the "negate Stealth" ability is a must. He's exactly 360 BPs.

metaknighty.jpg

Should have had Fly...but since it's not in the editor (it's present in my personal version for 100BPs) I decided that ignoring Water, Rubble and Pits would be a close enough effect. I opted for a "strange" 2 Fatigue, 6 Speed (as per Okaluk and Rakash), just to characterize him a bit. This guy should be able to deal a lot of attacks with low damage output...I decided that adding a stealth die to attack rolls to make more attacks could somehow represent well the ability. I like him. He's 352 BPs.

miaer.jpg

And another 12HP and 1Armor for 4CT...but this time there's stealth in the equation! Basically, a very agile swordfighter...and I prefer her much more than both Sir Valadir and Okaluk and Rakash! 358 BPs.

sahlaaverageversion.jpg

Another character I don't think would mind a bit of fixing. I decided that a rogue/mage would be better off with split skills but specialized dice. Even like this he still had points to spend...a Wind Wall (or Sand Whirlwind) would be really ok for this kind of character on my opinion and since his design is very "arabian-like" and Arabs were always known to be excellent merchants, I decided to add the ability to get more money...at 360 BP and like this, he is REALLY interesting, on my opinion.

shiveraverageversion.jpg

The last original Descent character I decided to improve was Shiver. A point of Fatigue and immunity to Bleed and Leech, because...well...he looks quite like he shouldn't have blood anyomore, don't you think? 362 BPs is ok, on my opinion.

sirlothar.jpg

Here is an absolute paladin! Tank build, split dice and skills. Black Curses? Fear? Ghost? No problems for a Paladin of Course...and what's a Paladin without a fitting protective aura around him? For 360 points this is definitely one of my favourite creations ever.

thetimelesschampion5ct.jpg

And talking of Paladins I found this really exciting picture of a fully undead paladin on the internet and decided it deserved a character sheet. The base was Varikas, of course (he's a standard for udead warriors, isn't he?). Again, immunity to Bleed and Leech are almost obvious for a skeleton...and since master skeletons have Undying...

thetimelesschampion.jpg

For those who don't like 5 CT characters here's a version with just 4 CT...just remove 4HP ad he's ok (that was VERY easy). Still a really nice tank...whenever Undying triggers the Overlord will be VERY pissed off, for sure (especially with the 5 CT version). And he's cool...both versions are exactly 360 BPs.

I hope you liked my latest creations! I had lot of fun making them and I'm sincerely thinking about getting some of them to the tabletop!