Where the faq is the Frequently Asked Questions for this game?

By MikerofWorlds, in Battles of Westeros

Hey all,

I must admit, BoW is only the second FFG game that I've purchased that was a new release, but doesn't it seem strange to anyone else that there's no FAQ yet?

Age of Conan was the other game and the FAQ was out by the time I needed it.

These forums are great and all, but there still needs to be some hard rulings about certain things.

What things? Most of the stuff has already been frequently asked, whether archers flank; the minor typos; the component mix-ups on Battles 6 and 10, so I'll put out my own question that nobody seems to have asked yet.

Was looking at the rules for the skirmishes but haven't tried them yet because we're still having lots of fun with the Battles book. I've gone through the rules which seem pretty cut-and-dry but I've noticed something. You're only supposed to use the version of whatever character that is on the skirmish card. So if you're using Sir Gregor Clegane in a skirmish you can only use 'The Mountain' version of him because that's what his skirmish card says. That's totally fine, except if I want to use Rickard Karstark (and why wouldn't I?). His skirmish card says 'The Sun of Winter' instead of 'Lord of Karhold'.

Now I know most people would just shrug and use the Tank of the North anyway, but I want to know if that's a typo, or if there's another version of Rickard coming down the way and his 'Lord of Karhold' version isn't meant for skirmish play, or whatever.

Knowing my luck, a FAQ will have been put up while I'm writing this.

Anyway, it's a great game, just need some clarity. And a Greyjoy expansion to come out :)

Interesting,I never noticed as we're doing the Battle Plan Games.Maybe it was just a Typo based on an earlier title before FFG settled on the Lord one serio.gif .Maybe Wardens of the North will include a card for this title but more likely it was the Typo thing.

OD