a few question's i need help with

By lunafayt, in Rules Discussions

A Few Question's:

1. IF you are playing a dark deck and you add a few dark cards to the challenge, can your opponent destroy those cards with magic and discard them?

2. I'm running a hollow bastion aggro deck and i needed to know, Merlin lv 3 says its affiliate is Traverse town, but the symbol is for Hollow Bastion, which one is it?

3. What is the ruling effect text of both the Namine, & the Setzer card's? using both in my Twilight Town deck but don't have their effects, can anyone help?

4. do the old Shadow, & Sea neon cards gain the effect where you can have more than 3 copies in your deck?

5. Similar to 4, do the cards from older sets that have the exact same level and stats as cards from set 4 and up, gain the world affiliates of the latter cards.

(Example 1, Wizard lv 7 is affiliated with Halloween town, the old Wizard lv 7 has slightly less power, would it gain the affiliate of the new one since its the same level?)

(Example 2, Donald Duck lv 3, Wisdom Searcher, is the same level and has the same stats as the lv 3 donald duck from set 1, would the set 1 donald now get the ability to search for a wisdom form?)

lunafayt said:

A Few Question's:

1. IF you are playing a dark deck and you add a few dark cards to the challenge, can your opponent destroy those cards with magic and discard them?

2. I'm running a hollow bastion aggro deck and i needed to know, Merlin lv 3 says its affiliate is Traverse town, but the symbol is for Hollow Bastion, which one is it?

3. What is the ruling effect text of both the Namine, & the Setzer card's? using both in my Twilight Town deck but don't have their effects, can anyone help?

4. do the old Shadow, & Sea neon cards gain the effect where you can have more than 3 copies in your deck?

5. Similar to 4, do the cards from older sets that have the exact same level and stats as cards from set 4 and up, gain the world affiliates of the latter cards.

(Example 1, Wizard lv 7 is affiliated with Halloween town, the old Wizard lv 7 has slightly less power, would it gain the affiliate of the new one since its the same level?)

(Example 2, Donald Duck lv 3, Wisdom Searcher, is the same level and has the same stats as the lv 3 donald duck from set 1, would the set 1 donald now get the ability to search for a wisdom form?)

1. Yes.

2. Cannae remember off the top of my head. IIRC he's HB.

3. Errr....

4. No.

5. No.