Selling Cthulhu CCG and LCG

By Smashsplitter, in CoC Trade Forum

I'm planning on selling all of my Cthulhu cards. That includes all of my ccg and lcg cards. Sealed Yitian deck, 3 sealed packs of Asylum Pack 3, 2 sealed packs of Twilight Horror, sealed Cthulhu Art Sleeves.

My rare list on CCG includes some of the rarest like X4 Dr. West. I'll be posting auctions on ebay this week.

Smashsplitter said:

Sealed Yitian deck, 3 sealed packs of Asylum Pack 3

Is this asylum pack you are refering to called Conspiracies of Chaos?

As for the Yithian deck, how much you are selling it for?

I may as well ask while I am at it; are you interested in trades for other games?

Please link us up to your seller ID.

I'm probably going to sell the whole collection in one auction. I'm still sorting thru cards so it may be a couple of days before its posted.

Yes AP pack 3 is Conspiracies of Chaos. Also, I do have promo cards. I'll post a list soon.

Also have the Cthulhu regular deck of Playing cards.

Ok, I'm done sorting the cards into Rare, Uncommon, Commons. I have around 700 to 800 rares, 22 promo cards, and something very close to a playset of all the sets. Also, I have a signed copy of Mentor and Dr. West from the creator of the game. Mentor also has the champion's signature. ( I thought about keeping these and I still may) Also have 3 core sets for LCG and a playset of the 1st 2 LCG AP packs.

Expect the Ebay posting sometime this weekend.

IMG_1041.jpg

Sorry for the delay. But sorting these cards has taken longer then I thought it would.

Here is my Ebay Selling page.

shop.ebay.com/stfirstcontact/m.html

I currently have Magic CCG cards up for sale, Gamecube Games, Game Boy Games, and a Korg Triton LE 61 Keyboard.

Expect the Cthulhu lot to be up on Saturday and end 7 to 10 days later.

Any news on when these are hitting ebay if at all?