Wonderland Lv. 3

By MahouRider, in Rules Discussions

it says

[Dark 3]

Friend Cards, Magic/Friend Cards, and Dark Cards cannot be played here.

Does that mean Dark/Heartless cannot be played on this word?

MahouRider said:

it says

[Dark 3]

Friend Cards, Magic/Friend Cards, and Dark Cards cannot be played here.

Does that mean Dark/Heartless cannot be played on this word?

It means that YOU can not play Dark Cards, Friends or Magical Friends.

I really dont think it works that way...

Hate to state, but this question has been ask'd before, 'n the official rulin has been that the player who occupies the world can't play friends, magical friends, or dark cards. Though, say that you play'd it 'n your opponent challenges you. They can't play magical friends now either, due to card effect.

I'd say check the comprehensive rulin for further questions bout such. Certainly ought to help much, aye.

Like I said

Q: About "Level 3 Wonderland," does the drawback apply to both players?
A: No. The text about not being able to play certain cards at "Level 3 Wonderland" only applies to the player that played the "Level 3 Wonderland." His or her opponent is still able to attach Dark Cards to that World.
It applies to you only.......

oh,well...thats a waste!

RPG-Giova said:

oh,well...thats a waste!

........apparently you have not caught on that Level 3 Worlds ALWAYS have a draw back....even Agrabah lvl 3 which may be the best lvl 3 I've seen (besides Traverse Town). It basically says "Screw you guys, I'm playing any type of magic I want"....the No Level/No Dark Limit is the only real draw back...

but, could you play out all your cards in the turn, then play wonderland level 3?

if so, then could you use the friends that you played the turn before to battle on wonderland (assuming dark cards were placed on it) since they are already in play?

Last Messiah said:

but, could you play out all your cards in the turn, then play wonderland level 3?

if so, then could you use the friends that you played the turn before to battle on wonderland (assuming dark cards were placed on it) since they are already in play?

That would be assuming they don't wipe you clean during their turn, but yes you could do that..sucks when they load you with Behemoth Invisible and P Cage (all common heartless in any meta), but if you can clean off all the heartless and move to the next world in the next turn your in good shape

worst case scenario aside, i understand. LOL

you left out simba lv4 though.... ^.^;

Simba lvl 4 isn't a card I usually see any more, it's mostly Monstro lvl 1 and Simba lvl 3 friend kill. Works to stop Dark Decks (DD's) from seeing a lot of play time.

i like simba 3 and monstro, but i don't see that a lot around here yet.

we end up usually playing lv4 with yuffie or leon because a lot of people around my area are just starting and don't have enough cards to build the dark decks or really good fancy decks (i have the only ansem in town, there have been 3 kings and ultimas opened, and 2 dragons and no cloud or sephiroth).

i have built the dark deck and i'll admit that simba 3 would anihilate my dark deck.

I have to agree with Roxas_Lawliet when he said that no one has figured out the deck work for a "swarm" (dark deck)

I have to agree with Roxas_Lawliet when he said that no one has figured out the deck work for a "swarm" (dark deck).

i agree too. mine swarms for maybe a turn or two to get out a couple of high levels like tank, dark ball, or wizard... then i play mosntro to keep them controled with cages in me friend zone.