Raymonds plot card that says 'draw and reveal' a haunted by the past card...

By Destrin, in Android

How does this work? I assume by the simple fact that it says 'reveal' not 'play' that this card only need to be shown to add dark baggage and the fact that several of these cards can only be played when Parsons is missing would make them worthless otherwise but I don't see quite how this works. Do you simply reveal a card from your hand that says 'haunted by the past' at any time and add bad baggage to Raymond? This seems particularly harsh!

Opinions welcomed!

Just as you draw the card. You draw a Raymond dark card: "Hey, look, it's Haunted by the Past!", and Raymond gets one bad baggage.

Note that it says 'Haunted' cards, not 'Haunted by the Past' Cards. The latter is a whole plot colour, the former is 8 cards that have 'Haunted' bolded in the lower part of the card. So basically, that means 8 out of the 20 cards areapplicable instead of 10 out of 20.

Not sure abotu whether the cards that you already have in hand when the plot goes in that mode count though, or whether only newly drawn cards count.

Shogeton said:

Not sure abotu whether the cards that you already have in hand when the plot goes in that mode count though, or whether only newly drawn cards count.

Yeah, I had one of these cards in hand when he switched plots, could I just reveal that at any time to give him one baggage even though I'd already drawn it?

It is only when the card is drawn. If it is already in your hand, you are not drawing it.