a question about "testimony leads"

By esseray, in Android

Hi people !

Another question from me about "testimony leads" when a character follows up a lead and particularly a testimony one, does it mean he adds an evidence on this suspect or otherwise on one of the other suspects ? for example i follow the testimony of "vinnie the strangler" do i add an evidence on his file or does it mean he testify on one of the other suspects ? so i don't choose him at all but another one ?

You pick yourself on whom you play the evidence. It's either a testimony incriminating someone else (well, I did see Noise dispose of something in the dumpster there) or you manage to get them to incriminate themselves interrogating them (Eh... yeah, I suppose I did tell the guy 'I was gonna ******* kill him' but I didn't mean it.)

Shogeton said:

You pick yourself on whom you play the evidence. It's either a testimony incriminating someone else (well, I did see Noise dispose of something in the dumpster there) or you manage to get them to incriminate themselves interrogating them (Eh... yeah, I suppose I did tell the guy 'I was gonna ******* kill him' but I didn't mean it.)

Thanks ! actually that is what i thought when i first thought about it ! :P