Damge deck A in what boxes?

By Warhawk3, in Wings of War (WWI)

Wondering if I messed up. I bought the 2nd two rule sets online because I got a deal. They just have not gotten here yet.

But from the web site it is hard to tell what cards the boxes come with.

Can I pick up the A damage deck in one of the boosters?

So I will have to get planes and a A damage deck right? WHat else will I have to pick up?

Warhawk said:

Wondering if I messed up. I bought the 2nd two rule sets online because I got a deal. They just have not gotten here yet.

But from the web site it is hard to tell what cards the boxes come with.

Can I pick up the A damage deck in one of the boosters?

So I will have to get planes and a A damage deck right? WHat else will I have to pick up?

The damage decks do not come in any boosters. The A damage deck only comes in the Famous Aces box, the Burning Drachens box, or the Deluxe Set. The Deluxe Set, which Fantasy Flight Games refused to publish in the US, is pretty expensive to find online. If you buy the Watch Your Back box or the Flight of the Giants expansion, you will get B damage decks, which can be used if you draw 2 cards for every 1 A card you would normally draw.

In addition to an A damage deck, you will need counters, which come in any of the main boxes (Famous Aces, Watch Your Back, Burning Drachens) and the Deluxe Set. You could also make your own counters based off the information in the rulebooks.

The boxes I ordered where Watch your back and Burning Drachen. Well that and the WWII deluxe set with the 4 planes.

If I need more counters I will make my own for sure.

Thanks for the info

With those boxes, you will have everything you need for a WWI game, and your deluxe set will give you everything you need for a WW2 game.

I hope you enjoy the game!