Tomb of Ice is now "In stock" in the FFG store!!!

By Juggalo2, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I am so officially excited, milk shot out my nose!!! partido_risa.gif

Loving the new site, too!!!

Cheers,

Toby

While the game was initially slated for September, at least it came out before Christmas and nobody has to complain anymore. Now we just have to get some new info on the next expansion and complain about how that will be delayed. gui%C3%B1o.gif

TOI delivered to my house last night! Left the box opened on my dining room table, and when I went back to continue my examination of the gaming materials, I noticed the Okaluk and Rakash figure had slipped into stealth mode and disappeared. After interrogating everyone in my house, I determined that my cat had decided to conduct her own examination of the gaming materials. A half-hour later, I found Okaluk and Rakash battling dust bunnies under the sofa!

partido_risa.gif

My ToI is on Shipping! It will be my turn soon gran_risa.gif

got mine a couple of days ago from my FLGS. very cool, and very excited to try it out.

Don't forget to give us fed back gui%C3%B1o.gif

I officially hate you all, as we're still waiting on a boat-load to come over from the US...

Your not living in america? lengua.gif

I will encourage you, I don't have it for the moment... but be sure I will let you know when it will be knocking at the door gui%C3%B1o.gif partido_risa.gif

Looking forward for some feedback on TOI and some pictures of paintet minnis

I am keen on getting it, but funding this month went towards Arkham Horror. Post feedback! I need to know if it is worth getting for Christmas (I am sure it will be!)

I will recieve tol shortly, i got it off a site called funigan games.

SiriusPontifex said:

I am keen on getting it, but funding this month went towards Arkham Horror. Post feedback! I need to know if it is worth getting for Christmas (I am sure it will be!)

It's worth getting if you are a fan of Descent. The fact that you are posting in the forums would lead me to believe that you are a fan. I have logged in well over 100 hours with TOI and my group loves the new additions. The Feats alone make this a fun set.

I'm from Europe, where the history comes from :P

Bashwilly said:

Your not living in america? lengua.gif

I will encourage you, I don't have it for the moment... but be sure I will let you know when it will be knocking at the door gui%C3%B1o.gif partido_risa.gif

Wow this is out already?! Well hopefully my FLGS gets mine in for me soon. Cannot wait to get this and get the new heroes and critters all painted up and ready for use in my game.

I'm still waiting for Amazon to wake up and realize ToI is available. enfadado.gif They are still listing it as not released. It's been painfully seeing ToI at my local stores while waiting for my preorder to ship.

... now i just need to wait a month or two, until ToI arrive to Czech rep. (our distributor is incredibly slow) preocupado.gif

Just added to my Christmas wish list.

I emailed PS-Games, a distributor here in the Netherlands, and they said they where expecting Tomb of Ice within two weeks.

The local games shop is lacking on the Fantasy Flight games section, so it looks like Ill have to order it onlne to be able to get it within a reasonable time frame.

I found out my FLGS will have my copy in sometime either Monday or Tuesday which is good news all around! Looks like I will be breaking out the paints and my Descent gaming table and get our on going campaign underway again!

In Poland where I'm living there is a really good store that will order for me "Tomb of Ice". I've hope I will get it really fast.

to SiriusPontifex I'm too optimistical, hope month .... (maybe Mr. Smejkal got it quicker) gui%C3%B1o.gif

It finally turned up in the UK!

Just in time for the start of my RtL campaign tomorrow. Unfortunately, there seems to be a miss-print on this Hero:

AWW.jpg

Anyone else have this problem?

BroLuk said:

In Poland where I'm living there is a really good store that will order for me "Tomb of Ice". I've hope I will get it really fast.

What shop are you talking about? I'm from Poland too.

Check Rebel.pl ( www.rebel.pl ). They can order "ToI" for you if you wish. Pozdro.