7times7is49 have you....

By Cymrusaint, in Tide of Iron

7times7is49 have you still got the overlays for the Nijmegen bridge scenario?

My computer broke and I lost them llorando.gif

I'd like to put the scenario in the custom scenarios, and it's no good without the overlays.

I'm sorry--I don't! That's horrible! I just have them printed up... I'll see if I can maybe scan them if I can get access to one...

You're not kidding, Iput hours of work into them.

I will admit that it was a blast to play... I guarantee to highly suggest the scenario to anyone if you take the pain staking process of re-doing it... actually I already do...

I'm sure you have more important projects to tackle (especially with a dead computer!) but would like to encourage you to [sigh] do it again...

aplauso.gif

Thanks 7.

I still have the actual overlays, i think i'll do as you suggested and scan them and see if how they come out. I don't think I could bring myself to do them all again.

As well as those overlays, I lost some overlays for a new scenario that I didnt even get to play. I've just re-installed Corel print house, so I'm going to have a go at re-doing those.

The new scenario re-enacts the British 6th Airbournes capture of the 2 bridges on the Orne river and the Canal de Caen, the former more famously known as Pegasus bridge.

The scenario starts with the glider landings, the British player must then take the bridges before the Germans can blow them. Once taken the British player must ready his defences for the German counter attack, then hold out until relieved.