The New Guy

By WillisRBC, in Grimm RPG

Hi all.

I just bought and downloaded Grimm, and it looks excellent. My mind is brimming with ideas with which to frighten the small children of my gaming group (all of which are grown, I'm not that mean). I was wondering if there were any other sourcebooks or fansites around with collections of other people's thoughts and ideas. If so, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say.

Welcome! I initially did a search for sources and fansites when i first got into the game, but found nothing. So I decided to simply try and turn the FFG Grimm forums into a "fansite". I've sent a request to one of the moderators to change the layout and make it more user friendly, breaking it down into 4 sub categories (Scenarios, Characters & Monsters, Questions, and Other Player Aides). A few threads in here you might like to check out I found it!!!!! , contains a link to a module for the d20 version, very easy to convert though, Unsure how to start my campaign for ideas on how to bring your characters into Grimm. I know it may be tedious to try and fish through the threads (which I'm hoping will change with the new layout), but there is a bunch of helpful material in these forums that provide great material. Otherwise, make a new thread and see if you can get your questions/requests answered!