Hunch card question

By Wordmaker, in Android

Hi all. This is my first post to these forums, and I have a question about the colours of the Hunch cards.

My wife got me Android for Christmas (she's awesome, it's great having a wife who's a gamer), and both the "Innocent" and "Guilty" Hunch cards for Vinnie have a blue backing. Is it supposed to be like this, or is there a printing error in my copy? If it's an error, does anyone know if I can do anything about it (shy of returning the entire game), or if I'll have to work out a way to have the Hunch cards completely hidden from view during play?

This is definitely wrong. The "guilty" cards should have a red back. Email FFG. They have great customer service for stuff like this.

TK

If this was a CCG, I'd advise you to keep the printing error as its worth would undoubtley increase. ;)

I know it sounds really silly, but double-check and make sure that the card is really a misprint. When I opened my copy on Christmas I thought I had the exact same problem. I was just about to ask about it online when I realized that the Thomas Haas innocent hunch was stuck to the back of Vinnie's guilty hunch, making it look like the back was printed with the wrong color.

Yeah...turns out that's exactly what it was. Got together for the first game today (I picked out a case that wouldn't require us to use Vinnie), and it turns out the card was just stuck to one of the others. :-o

Brilliant! Glad to see how other people were caught out by this.

I was about to write to Thadd (Customer Services) to say "I'm missing a guilty card", until I found it using the same method sorpresa.gif

When I first opened my cards and saw the "misprint" I was doubly dismayed--not only because I thought the game was defective, but also because I had just requested replacement StarCraft pieces and didn't want to bother Thaad again.