Now Available >> Download Journey to Black Fire Pass

By ynnen, in WFRP Archived Announcements

This summer, Fantasy Flight Games introduced new and veteran players of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay to the dangers of Black Fire Pass. If you weren't able to attend this exciting event, lay down your grudge! The Journey to Black Fire Pass adventure (pdf, 6.8 MB) is now available for download on the WFRP support page.

Holy crap, I love You guys back there at FFG corazon.gif

Thank you... Keep them coming Jay, this is all awesome stuff.

Jay now I must strike your name from the Book of Grudges! I don't like having to make corrections. I'm going to have to remove you, then write you back in! (I'm a dwarf at heart, you see...)

Thanks a heap for the download. Can't wait to get my hands on the Black Fire Pass box! Can. Not. Wait.

Yay.

Jay H

It was promised and it's avaliable. Thanks Jay!

Great adventure, can't wait to show it to my players.

***minor SPOILER***

Hahaha! Just read the part about the ash clouds over the mountains and the Dwarven Gyrocopter pilots being asked not to fly. Having been affected by the ash cloud myself, this was a nice opportunity for a bit of comic relief… Great writing! gran_risa.gif

***end of SPOILER***

I just finished reading the adventure and it feels like a very good introductory adventure. Now, my "problem" is deciding whether to use this or the one in the Tome of Adventure when I finally start introducing the game to my players (we are almost finished with our Descent campaign).

**** you, FFG! You are producing so many good games in such a short time that it is becoming difficult to decide which ones to play with first.

"Eye For An Eye" is a complicated adventure with many NPCs to act and prepare. There's a big investigation part.

"Black Fire Pass" is a demo adventure based on action and dwarves. It's more simple and railroaded. The pregenerated PCs are cools, but it's a dwarf only party.

Don't Forget there's also "A Day Late, A shilling Short", the demo adventure from the past year, also downloadable in the support section. It's short, streamlined, and may be a real good introduction to a real long adventure like Eye for an Eye in example. The pregenerated PCs are really cool, so do say my debutants players and my experienced players.