Where are scans and translations of the missing sets?

By captainraiden, in Hollow Bastion

Hello everyone. This may be my first and last post on this forum but I suppose it's better to be late (very late!) than never.

I've been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts TCG since the first set was released. Nobody had heard of the game in my area and unfortunately most people were too focused on Magic the Gathering and other CCG's to give this one a chance. I ended up collecting the game regardless and honed a few different decks over time. What I really liked about the game was what an excellent job it did in emulating it's video game counterpart. The way the game was structured made me feel like I had powered up my playstation 2 again, something I didn't expect from a cardgame. This was by far the game's best selling point.

As the game developed, adding dark characters as playable characters completely changed the way the game was played, giving dark cards a duel purpose as friends and as enemies to stall your opponent. With this ccg in particular, it was interesting how such simple changes could bring out further strategy in cards you once thought you had mastered. I also liked how resources were eliminated in favor of a level up system. Perhaps my level of expertise in the world of CCG is limited, but rarely have I seen a card game ignore the resource management that games like MTG rely on. Simple yet complex, that's how I would describe the Kingdom Hearts CCG experience.

Anyway, perhaps I'm posting this thread out of desperation. I ended up looking through my portfolio of Kingdom Hearts cards that I hadn't opened for a few months. I then got a desire to build a few decks from scratch, and since then, have been searching for scans of the missing sets along with their English translations. I regret not doing this sooner, considering wherever I've turned to has ended in a dead end. I saw that this forum had connections to the site www.thekingdomheartstcg.com . I thought my search had come to an end, but unfortunately my browser informs me that the website has been disabled.

Again, maybe this is simply too much to ask for, but if anyone knows where I can find the scans and translations of the missing sets (and or could email them to me) I would greatly appreciated it.

Thanks.

WttDawn will sort you out when he checks this.

Website is down partially due to my constant business. Apologies.

Yes, there was a lot of ball dropping a few months back amongst the website team and the only website dedicated to the remaining scans and translations was taken down for a number of reasons. I do plan to get it up and running again in the next few months though, I'm just not sure exactly when.

So, all I can say is keep checking back and hopefully we can work something out.

thanks for the update WaytotheDawn from me as well. i was sad when i saw the site had been cancelled, i hope it come's back soon. i only have a list of the set 6 translations so far, so i was wondering if the rest of the scans and translation's for the rest of the sets will be updated when you get the site back up and running??

also CAPTAINRAIDEN, i believe i still have a copy of the scans and translations for all of set 6 if you need it, thats the only one i have though, i have to wait for them to get the site back up and running to get the rest, so i know what the heck the cards actually do when i play them. lol

Lunafayt, if you could send me those scans and translations from set 6 that would be great. As of now, I still don't have any scans and or translations from any the sets. My email is [email protected] .

Thanks.