TOI Release and the Gencon Exclusive

By Royaldoy, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Has TOI released officially yet? I was one of the fortunate few to get one at Gencon and I have still not received my Hero card for the exclusive figure. i was just wondering, if the game has been released and if any owners out there have gotten the "exclusive" figure in their set and the card to go with it. Thanks in advance for any info.

I know that ToI is avaible in the online store and I've just receive my confirmation order. I will receive it in the day to come. But I sure that the promotionals figures are not include gui%C3%B1o.gif

I sent away for the "exclusive" hero card the week after GenCon and haven't gotten it yet, so I would assume they haven't been sent out. It's at least nice to hear that others haven't recieved it and mine didn't get lost.

Exlusive Hero!?

Need more info on that one!

I know that they distribute Exclusive heros at the Gencon but I don't have any other infos... Does anyone have these heros?

There was a "special edition" promo hero that was relesed at Gencon US, Spiel, and may be available otherwise later.

Info from the Germanversion of the card, cribbed from a translation on the old forum:

Nara
Health 12
Fatigue 4
Armour 2
Speed 4
Melee 3
Range 0
Magic 0
Ability: Enemy Figures that take Damage from Nara will receive one extra wound for each space they occupy above one.
Fighting 2
Subterfuge 1
Magery 0
Conquest 4

I was at Gen Con but missed that there was a special hero available.

Hopefully Nara will make an appearance in a future expansion. :)

If you went to the recent Gen-Con and ordered it, you got a free promotional hero with the game