A question about "plots"

By esseray, in Android

Hi everybody !

I have a question about plots. I will take the Caprice's "Someone to love" plot card for the example.

It says in the grey box (BETRAYAL) that Caprice gains one bad baggage each time another player sacrifices a society favor or three dark cards

So when do the other players have to make those sacrifices ? Is it an action ? Does it cost 1 time (or more?) ? If so, isn't it too difficult to people to remember the grey box of every other player ? or am i completely wrong and i have to understand that when another player during his action sacrifice a society favor in order to do something (whatever) the player which is Caprice must remember that when somebody do this he takes a bad baggage ?

Sorry i'm french, i hope you'll understand my question :)

esseray said:

Hi everybody !

I have a question about plots. I will take the Caprice's "Someone to love" plot card for the example.

It says in the grey box (BETRAYAL) that Caprice gains one bad baggage each time another player sacrifices a society favor or three dark cards

So when do the other players have to make those sacrifices ? Is it an action ? Does it cost 1 time (or more?) ? If so, isn't it too difficult to people to remember the grey box of every other player ? or am i completely wrong and i have to understand that when another player during his action sacrifice a society favor in order to do something (whatever) the player which is Caprice must remember that when somebody do this he takes a bad baggage ?

Sorry i'm french, i hope you'll understand my question :)

Ok then it seems you don't understand what i mean so i'll try to explain in a different way:

on the Caprice's "Someone to love" plot card it says that Caprice gains one bad baggage each time another player sacrifices a society favor or three dark cards . So when do the other players can make that sacrifice ? during their turn ? anytime ?

Only on their turn.

Mike said:

Only on their turn.

and does it cost 1 time to do it or is it free ?

It's free. Well... they still have to sacrifice the assets, so I guess it's not really free.

It doesn't cost any time (unless you have to sacrifice time, of course)

What I would like to know is: are you limitied to a certain number of sacrifices per turn? For example, the current player wants to put bad baggage on player A, wich is done by sacrificing 2 dark cards. To put the baggage on player B, you need to sacrifice 2 time.

Now, would the current player be able to a)sacrifice 2 dark cards b) sacrifice up to all his dark cards c) sacrifice a mix of time and dark cards to harm both players?

Speaking of cards, is there a hand limit? The rules state you may only draw new cards if you have less than 6, but other than that?

There is no limit. The current player could sacrifice his six time and his six dark cards to load the other's plots with three bad baggage each. While this definitly removes him from the current game round, it can be worth the hassle if you can kill the other's plots.

Ah, thank youvery much!

Gern geschehen. ;)

The limit is six cards (Raymond has seven)

The hand limit is 6 (7 for Ray), but you can still start the turn with a hand full of dark cards, discard them all for bad baggage, then collect more dark cards and discard the new ones as well.

There's still a practical limit based on what you can actually get during the game, but there isn't a game rule saying you can only put X baggage on something during one turn.