revised trading list

By Morbidsanity, in Agrabah Bazaar

hey i thought i had more olympias, but i only have one so instead of $18 it will be $17 and for nf yuffie $20, and SR yuffie $25, for both yuffies $28.

KK i take it nf so all is $20 including shipping right? can i change the wonderland lv2 for a disney castle? how much it would be?...~^

oh i will have to check, i just traded a disney castle with Roxas, but i have all your cards ready, so i can ship them when i get back, i just need your address. how will pay by paypal or check?

i will send the money in a money order, i will send you my address now...

ok sounds good, i will give you my address as well

hey man i'm leaving right now so i will e-mail you on sunday

later man

can i change the wonder for disney castle?

hey sorry man i don't have an extra disney castle at the moment, do you still wonderland? I e-mailed you my address today, just let me know so i can send the stuff to you

Can i have the tinker promo for Monstro LV2 SR?...~^

i don't need a monstro SR do you have a peterpan lvl 2 SR?

No sorry pal, then how much for tinker promo NF?

i usually sell nf promos for $10

I'm interested in your SRU Lv 4 Goofy. Do you want to trade?

i don't have goofy lvl 4 anymore this isn't my lastest updated forum

hey Junito do you want the tinkerbell? I can add it on and send it off tomorrow

I will think about it and tell you tonight, but i was thinking maybe for Tinker promo for $5 and a card you need, what you think?...

ok let me know tonight we can work out a deal

you need monstro lv2 SR?...

i have one and still suppose to get one from tonybam14 if he is still around, let me know which cards u still have for trade

But you want another one? i dont have nothing more for trade, so you want it?, let me know...~^

ok i will do the 5 dollars and monstro for tinkerbell so the total will be $25 and monstro SR

What other SRs do you have if any? So far, I do need Behemoth SR, look at my trade list, if there are any Rs you might want, just let me know. I do have 2 extra Soul Eaters that aren't involved in any trades, I'm not sure if Anarchy will get the last one.

thanks pal, im gonna send the money order before friday...~^

i do need 2 soul eaters but check out my revised threadx2 it has all my SRs in it

Hey Morbis i will send the money order tomorrow, if you want you can send the cards too, that way take the same time to get our things, well let me know when you get and thanks pal...~^