revised trading list

By Morbidsanity, in Agrabah Bazaar

NVM. srry, wrong thread.

Hey how much for all the cards that i ask to Fate?, and how much is goofy lv4, donald lv4 and chip and dale if you have them?, let me know pal...~^

hey just got your genie lvl1 thanks man I'm gonna send your cards out tomorrow

awesome!!!!! Can't wait...I still have not heard from Tonybam, kind of worries me

Hey how much for all the cards that i ask to Fate?, and how much is goofy lv4, donald lv4 and chip and dale if you have them?, let me know pal...~^

hey give me the list of cards again Junito, i had wrote them down and misplaced it

Genie LV4-x1

Tinker Bell LV2- x2

Behemoth LV5-x2

wakka-x1

Aquatank-x1

Fairy Harp-x2

Olympia-x3

Wonderland LV2-x1

Oblivion-x1

so what do you think, let me know pal, oh and are you selling goofy lv4, donald lv4?...~^

ok i will check if i have 2 tinkerbells and 2 behemoths tomorrow, and will let you know what i will sell it for

and you have all other cards?...

yeah I do, i may only have one extra tinkerbell, but hopefully i have 2 i will let you know

Cool thanks pal...~^

Just curious, what would you want for the SR Behemoth, and how much would you sell it for? If I bought it, I could just subtract the rpice from whatever bought from me, if you ever did.

do you want any of them foiled?

no all NF...

Did you see anything?

What SRs do you have out of curiousity besides the ones listed?

my other thread which is revised x2 is my most current thread that has all my SRs listed but i also have an SR owl

hey junito which olympia do you need?, i have everything else you need except one of each of the tinkerbell and behemoth, i'm going to be out of town this weekend, so let me know and I will give you the price on monday.

ok i saw the olympia you need, I will do all the cards for $18 even which will include shipping. I was wondering if you have a peter pan lvl 2 SR, or daisy nf?

Hey Junito do you still fairy godmother?

Yah pal but someone is gonna trade me the fairy god, and yeah cool i will let you know when im gonna send the money, and its kk 1 tinker and one behemoth, let you know pal thanks...~^

Oh and sorry i dont have those actually im looking for a NF daisy too, luck with that...~^

yeah i only have one of each, but all the other cards i have, i will be back in town sunday night, so if you send the money then i will ship the cards out monday, my e-mail address is [email protected]

i saw you needed a yuffie as well, i have an nf yuffie and a foil one if your interested Junito

oh wait i should probably give you a final price if you get the nf yuffie it will be $21 total and a SR yuffie i would do for $26 still including shipping and handling:)