SR Behemoth

and others

Promos

non foil simba

non foil tinkerbell

non foil mersora

non foil riku

I also buy and sell

you have a non-goofy lv4 if you have it how much for him?...

i figured since goofy lvl 4 is an SRU it was obvious he was foiled, but no he is foiled.

i figured since goofy lvl 4 is an SRU it was obvious he was foiled, but no he is foiled, and i haven't thought about how much i would sell him for yet.

want goof y lvl 4 check my list.. have non foil cid.

your donald lvl 4 soul eater SR and non foil side look mighty awesome

Check my list for the two Destiny Islands please. Otherwise, would you do $5 for both of them? And do you have PayPal?

Morbidsanity said:

your donald lvl 4 soul eater SR and non foil side look mighty awesome

well how bout nf cid and 2 set 3 rares for goof (feel free to counter)

yes i have paypal, so 10 dollars for both destiny islands?

oh my paypal is [email protected]

Oh, no no. I meant like $2.50 each, since they are only rares. Would $3 each be more fair, for a total of $6? And they are perfect mint condition correct?

yes they are 6 dollars will be fine

Ok, and I tried finding you on the trader list but you weren't there, so your level is 0? I'm currently a 5 so you would have to send them first, and I'd transfer the money once I recieved them, sound alright? Is that yahoo address the same one I can contact you to give my information?

yes, thats my e-mail as well, but i usually send stuff at the same time, like i mail the cards the same day as the other person, how do you increase ur trading ranking, because i traded with 3 people so far

I actually gave him plus 1 on the thread thread, but no one updates it..so thats why you can't find him...by records I should be a 14.....

They would have had to of left positive feedback for you in the trader list by posting, for example: +1 Morbidsanity. Even so, I am 5 higher than you so you should send first. And when I recieve the cards it would only take a matter of seconds for me to transfer the money to you. So we would pretty much be recieving at the same time. Know what I mean?

EDIT: I emailed you.

Spirit of Xehanort said:

They would have had to of left positive feedback for you in the trader list by posting, for example: +1 Morbidsanity. Even so, I am 5 higher than you so you should send first. And when I recieve the cards it would only take a matter of seconds for me to transfer the money to you. So we would pretty much be recieving at the same time. Know what I mean?

EDIT: I emailed you.

dude if your dealing with paypal you should send money first because you can get your money back if he doesnt send where as he cant get his cards back if you dont send.

I guess. I don't care really, it's only 6 bucks. Though I wouldn't really worry about it since it doesn't concern you.

Spirit of Xehanort said:

I guess. I don't care really, it's only 6 bucks. Though I wouldn't really worry about it since it doesn't concern you.

i dont need your permission to give my opinion. ill worry about whatever i want thank you very much.

Sorry DW, I'm in a bad mood, can you tell?

Anyway Morbidsanity, I did send the payment. I emailed you, please send out as soon as you can, thank you.

no need to fight guys we are all cool

i sent the cards out around noonish, so hopefully u will get them soon

hey has anyone heard from tonybam14?

SR destiny islands
nf cid

for
goofy 4

sorry i'm about to make a new revised list, but i have already traded goofy lvl 4, sorry about that man

Hey, what would you like for you NF Mer Sora?