Wow! Can't wait for this game!

By High Elves 77, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

Earlier today I drooled over the Lord of the Rings LCG...now this! Thank you FFG for a card version of the one of the all time great Warhammer Fantasy subgames. I hope this is as good as the description sounds although I would like to find out a little more about the rules.

I hope its as good as the board game.

I agree high elf 77 we need more info on the rules but how can you not be excited about a new version of blood bowl. My gaming groups hanging for it. Its just a shame its not for more people.How about a 2-8 player version?

I hope that the league system will be as good as the board game !!

Was hoping to pre-order this today when I Thought-Hammered the Lord of the Rings LCG and Space Hulk: Death Angel the Card Game, both of which are pre-orders.

But hats off to FFG, my order marks my first hobby spending of 2010 (The winter was long and hard, and I had to eat my minstrels...)

Looking forward to this too.

FFG now lists it as being available in "Winter 2010."

So by next Spring, at the latest, by Christmas optimistically...barring unforeseen delays...

League play is a big concept for me...

If this supports some sort of draft/league system it will be upgraded to and "insta-buy". Like most of FFG's stuff...sigh...

;)

Seriously though, folks. Two out of Three of my favorite hobbies/pastimes are represented here. Football and gaming. If it came with a good soundtrack, I'd pass out. ;)

The more I read this forum, the more interested I am getting with this game which means I will likely buy this.

Eventually, as time moves on and this gets closer to being released my interest will just move to GETTING TOTALLY STOKED

What exactly are you getting excited about? The complete and utter lack of information?

Here's to hoping a release before the end of 2011!