snow!

By Digi_Dude_78, in Odds & Ends

So everyone, here's a thread for those who have been affected by the snow...

How much do you have?
How is affecting your life-styles?

Here in BC, I beleive we have the most snow in the lower Provinces... but I don't know about that... not anymore anyways....
And this is also the first Nation-wide white christmas that Canada has had in 37 years... just a few things I wanted to throw out there...

Discuss about it here...

Lower Michigan has about a foot, more in some areas.

I live in NH and we were slammed with 2 feet of sexy white powder. I went boarding the other day and forgot how awesome it was.

P.S. I live 10 minutes from two ski resorts

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I live in NH and we were slammed with 2 feet of sexy white powder. I went boarding the other day and forgot how awesome it was.

P.S. I live 10 minutes from two ski resorts

Snowboarding = pwn. I would go but my board and gear is still broken from my fall down the cliff. And now I want to go snowboarding T_T

no snow here... total jealousy right now y'all

around 1 foot here in NJ...sadly, the day I was gonna go skiing, it rained...that suxed....

Well... So much for a White Winter here in Victoria... but it's expected...

We haven't had any new snowfall for about a week and a half... and all that's left is on the parking lots and sidewalks... the rest has either turned to slush... or melted away and turned to "Black Ice"... not so great here anymore... hard to walk on as well, too slippery and icy...

well we did have snow in MI like roxas said. but it rained yesterday and now we dont have any