Antigoth's Trade Hut - Need 2 Jin!!!

By Antigoth, in UFS Trading

I don't have a single card of your wants... Is there any other way I could trade 1x PotM with you?

Kerhex said:

I don't have a single card of your wants... Is there any other way I could trade 1x PotM with you?

Umm... I like $$$

Hi.

I´m from Brazil.

Do you have this cards for sales ??

Shooting Capoera(King of Fighters)
Soul of Ling-Sheng Hu(Flash of the Blades)
Float like a Butterfly(Ryu x Akuma and World Warriors)

Which the price of playmat Darkstalkers ??

Ok..

I´m waiting for your answers.

Yes: Float like a Butterfly(Ryu x Akuma and World Warriors)

Maybe: Soul of Ling-Sheng Hu(Flash of the Blades)

No: Shooting Capoera(King of Fighters)

Darkstalkers Mat = $30

I have 1x Ninja Tactics, 1x Xianghua, 1x Flash Needle and 1x Sacrifices for the Cause

looking to trade for 1x Unnatural Grace, 1x Lightning Uppercut and 1x Memories that Stain its Armor

Let me know if that's cool

If you're still interested in that Revenant ** let me know, I have one and wouldn't mind trading it for a No Forgiveness

The Token Token said:

I have 1x Ninja Tactics, 1x Xianghua, 1x Flash Needle and 1x Sacrifices for the Cause

looking to trade for 1x Unnatural Grace, 1x Lightning Uppercut and 1x Memories that Stain its Armor

Let me know if that's cool

If you're still interested in that Revenant ** let me know, I have one and wouldn't mind trading it for a No Forgiveness

I'm about to update my list. I only require the Flash Needle and the Ninja Tactics.

So I'm willing to part with one of the two UR's and the Memories.

The Revenants I value a wee bit lower then you do. (Ok... a lot lower, but I'm not trying to be a jerk) I've already got 15 of them, and was just collecting them for another player, and I was swapping them at a 5-1 rate for the old Legacy Character Supers that were on my list. He threw a fit, and quit the game, so I'm really not looking for them as throwins anymore.

Let's make the trade the Ninja Tactics for the Unnatural Grace. email me at [email protected] with your username and mailing info

Need three cards to finish QFS, Help me out!

Hey, I think I have extras of both Rekki and Mekki and Deathcopter Attack as well as two copies of Jin Kazama

I might have some of the legacy characters you are looking for aswell

I definetly need your unreleased Mitsurugi, as I think it is one of my last 3 missing SC promo cards (SC8P03/12, SC8P06/12 and SC8P08/12). If you know which the others are I'd be happy if you could tell me.

Do you need anything else so that I can persuade you of giving the Mitsurugi to me? I could add money or cards from other games aswell.

Sent you a friend request so you have my e-mail available.

My Email address is posted at the top of the thread. In my opening post.

I've accepted your friends request.

I finished QFS last night.

So at this point all I need are the Jin's.

Email me, I'm open to discussing $$$ / or cards from MTG / V:TES