Movement Cards Question

By Madcap Romanian, in Wings of War

Hi everyone!

I have been playing Wings of War since the first set came out and I have all the current WW1 expansions with exception to the Crossfire, Hit and Run and new bomber set (Which is shipping to me as I speak). The game needs more Romanians though! :D

I haven't played the game for a while but now I am playing it again with friends and most of them want to use the same type of plane in combat.

The only problem is that I don't have enough movement cards for the planes. For example, there are 10 S. Schuckert D.III's and only one set of "O" movement cards.

The question is : how can I get more "O" movement cards without buying another set of the airplanes? Is there a download link or way to purchace just the movement cards?

Unfortunately, the answer is "No" till they release a Siemens-Schuckert miniature (which would come with it's own movement deck.

However, it's entirely possible for allies to share the same deck without too much difficulty.

It's a great aircraft! gran_risa.gif

Have a look over at Wings of War Aerodrome , there are some game aides there that will help you out.