Clues...

By Keggy, in Arkham Horror Investigators

Ok, so Arkham Nights is coming up this fall, and on the same day we get FF Collector categories added to the site (with only AH minis) we also get a FF Collector's Edition forum...

Arkham Horror Collector's Edition coming soon?

They'd get more money out of me, and I already own all the Arkham expansions (well, except for all the minis).

I hate to admit it, but even though I own all of the Arkham Horror expansions and plan on buying all of the painted minis, I would still buy an Arkham Collectors Edition.

Combine the success of the WotR Collectors edition with the success of Arkham Horror (which is their best selling board game if I am not incorrect) then you have the obvious result.

My thoughts exactly.

How would a Collectors Edition differ from the base game? What do you think?

Drakson said:

How would a Collectors Edition differ from the base game? What do you think?

In my mind, the Collector's edition will include all the expansions, the minis, and maybe some minor upgrades (not really necessary, but why not?) like including some of the AH dice. Fixing some of the stuff that has been errata'd on the cards would be pretty awesome, but I highly doubt it would happen.

I just bought all that stuff except King in Yellow and the Lurker at the Threshold but my ordering place is holding them for me when they come in.

I have bought the Arkham Horror dice (3 sets) and really like them. I also liked the ones that came with the set but when I saw the Arkham dice I bought one set and liked it then ordered 2 more. $6.95 on line. I think they add to the game.

As far as investigators I think I might buy about 6-8 with the guns and then buy Cthulhu resin model that I seen on the Call of Cthulhu products page and set him out with the minis shooting the heck out of him.

I really don't mind the cardboard cutouts of the investigators. I did find some other holders that don't cut the cutouts up however. I have the game

Tomb: Cyrptmaster and it had about 40 holders that are just smooth inside and hold the pieces without cutting them and denting them.

This game really grows on you however and no telling may have to buy them all. I changed my mind since I first saw them.