New Heroes Heed the Call >> A look at several new careers in Signs of Faith

By ynnen, in WFRP Archived Announcements

The upcoming Signs of Faith supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay is full of a lot of great content for players and GMs alike – new rules for divine characters, details on religion in the Empire, insights into Nurgle’s foul schemes, and rules for deadly diseases. Among the new content is a host of new careers to add even more diversity and options to your game.

This designer diary takes a closer look at three of the new careers, which all feature stunning paintover art by Mike Nash. Signs of Faith introduces a wide variety of different careers, including some careers with novel skill or ability combinations representing their unique roles within the setting.

Some really nice professions are coming happy.gif .

And the Nugle of course... did I mentioned his my fovored chaos god? demonio.gif

Definitely waiting for this addon to see the light gran_risa.gif

I'm liking the flexibility that some of the new careers are allowing. Of course, being able to use 2 insanities, for extra damage no less, is so full of WIN too. Makes me want to play one...

The new careers are definitely one of the most exiting part of the expansions – I am pretty sure that at least one of my players will fall in love with the investigator career =)

Keep up the great work Ynnen! I must say - so we know now 5 from 10 careers: Priest (Rank 3), Prophet of Doom, Investigator, Mystic, Seer (Mystic advaced career). Looking amazing. Now I'm waiting for another Shifting Shadows preview to know what will be comming next and what are the plans for WFRP and of course a sneakpick about Nurgle.

PS. Ynnen are we going to see The Journey To The Black Fire Pass - demo adventure as a free pdf on the web site? It would be nice to see the adventure and the free new career. Please!

More cards FTW!

Lovely artwork on those new careers, and if the Priest supplement is as good as the Magic one, we are all in for a treat. aplauso.gif

DongMaster said:

More cards FTW!

Lovely artwork on those new careers, and if the Priest supplement is as good as the Magic one, we are all in for a treat. aplauso.gif

Yes, I think it will be as good as Winds Of Magic. Oh and by the way - the covers are looking great! The box one and the ones from those new books.

I haven't had a chance to open my copy of SoF yet. I'll review it and post in a day or so.

Release schedule says Fall for SoF and summer for The Edge of Night - has this changed or were the SoF at GenCon just rare advance copies?

SoF was just like the new RPG "Deathwatch", and the RT supplement "Into the Storm". FFG had a limited number of early printed copies available for purchase during the convention (usually just a few hundred). General distribution to all the local stores will happen probably in the next month or two once a suitable volume of product have been completed by the printer and received at the FFG warehouse.

Also, as a teaser from memory from the seminar (hmm I don't think I took a picture of it...) An additional career in SoF is the Witch Hunter Captain Advanced career. (Zealot->Witch Hunter->Witch Hunter Captain)