editing user profile

By spazard1, in Support

Mabye I'm just clicking in the wrong area, but I can't edit my user profile. I tried clicking on my name as well as my person icon in the upper right hand corner, which i expected to take me to my profile. instead it redirected me to the main page.

I'm experiecing the same issue. I think they may have taken the forum backend off line briefly.

I've gotten there some very odd ways, but not the direct way

It's the same for me. And this support forum I couldn't find in the forum section but I happened to se it in the statistics sestion... I guess there are some buggs to work out, but that is expected with such a major overhaul. Looks great any way :)

It looks like there are still a few bugs that need ironing out. I was also hoping that we could load our own avatars but the only option I get is to use one of the standard FFG ones.

It is becoming very frustrating... every time I try to edit my profile or access the TI3 forum I get dumped back onto the main page!

Looks like they're starting to get things sorted out. If there is a link that you're clicking that's taking you back to the main page, but should be, feel free to post the link so the web guys can troubleshoot the specific link.

Lars said:

Same here. I have to get to it via games collection.

reapersaurus said:

I think you can get to your profile thru this link (replacing the last numbers with your account number, hover over your avatar to find it)

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_comunidad_perfil.asp?ecoid=535

I tried this, but it still kicked me back out to the front page. Screwy thing is that I put the number before mine and the number after mine, and they both appeared to work just fine. My account number is 652 :(

-Chris

hahnarama said:

Lars said:

Same here. I have to get to it via games collection.

Yepp, via games collection worked for me as well. So try that every one that can't get there the normal way.