Group of various questions.

By EvilAmarant7x, in Android

Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere.

One of Caprice's plots gives good baggage for gaining Sanity and bad baggage for losing Sanity. If she's already at max/min Sanity, and she gains/loses more, does she still get good/bad baggage or no since the amount didn't actually change?

Can you gain more than one benefit from sacrificing something? For example, on a plot card the bounty hunter gets $2000 for sacrificing a Lena favor, and a good baggage for sacrificing a favor. Do both of these trigger? Similarly, if there's multiple plots out that get bad baggage if another player sacrifices time (if that's possible), can multiple bad baggage gains be triggered from one person's sacrifice?

What's the point of Keene? It's a nice ending to the plot and all that Keene is now at peace, but is there any other value to it? For instance I know Raymond has cards that you can only play if Parsons is found, but Keene being at peace happens at the very end of the last turn.

If a dark card's effect moves an investigator to the location where Lily Lockwell is, do they have to spend that 1 time because they're in her location now? If you dropship into her location, do you have to spend it? (I think yes for this, but just double checking) If you dropship onto a location with a warrant, does that take the 3 time it would normally take to enter there even though the dropship pass description says it only takes 1 time? Can an investigator have multiple dropship passes?

In the murder at the midway scenario, there's some special rule that changes the time to enter the midway and another location on the beanstalk. How exactly does this work? The scenario uses the word enter, does that mean leaving those location still takes awhile? And does enter also include entering those locations from the middle of the beanstalk?

Thats everything that came up from our first two games I think.

EvilAmarant7x said:

Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere.

One of Caprice's plots gives good baggage for gaining Sanity and bad baggage for losing Sanity. If she's already at max/min Sanity, and she gains/loses more, does she still get good/bad baggage or no since the amount didn't actually change?

Yes

EvilAmarant7x said:

Can you gain more than one benefit from sacrificing something? For example, on a plot card the bounty hunter gets $2000 for sacrificing a Lena favor, and a good baggage for sacrificing a favor. Do both of these trigger? Similarly, if there's multiple plots out that get bad baggage if another player sacrifices time (if that's possible), can multiple bad baggage gains be triggered from one person's sacrifice?

No. The rules explicitly state that.

EvilAmarant7x said:

What's the point of Keene? It's a nice ending to the plot and all that Keene is now at peace, but is there any other value to it? For instance I know Raymond has cards that you can only play if Parsons is found, but Keene being at peace happens at the very end of the last turn.

I haven't played Ray, yet, so I cannot make a statement regarding Keene's wellbeing being related to additional victory points. If anything else, it is a nice ending for Ray from a storytelling point of view. In addition, Keene might play a larger role in futurre expansions.

EvilAmarant7x said:

If a dark card's effect moves an investigator to the location where Lily Lockwell is, do they have to spend that 1 time because they're in her location now? If you dropship into her location, do you have to spend it? (I think yes for this, but just double checking)

Yes.

EvilAmarant7x said:

If you dropship onto a location with a warrant, does that take the 3 time it would normally take to enter there even though the dropship pass description says it only takes 1 time?

Yes. Even though you arrive by dropship, the residents will still don't want to let you in.

EvilAmarant7x said:

Can an investigator have multiple dropship passes?

Yes.

EvilAmarant7x said:

In the murder at the midway scenario, there's some special rule that changes the time to enter the midway and another location on the beanstalk. How exactly does this work? The scenario uses the word enter, does that mean leaving those location still takes awhile?

As I don't know the ruling from the top of my head, I cannot give you a definite answer. But remember that leaving a location also means entering another. So just rule from there.

EvilAmarant7x said:

And does enter also include entering those locations from the middle of the beanstalk?

Same as above.

EvilAmarant7x said:

In the murder at the midway scenario, there's some special rule that changes the time to enter the midway and another location on the beanstalk. How exactly does this work? The scenario uses the word enter, does that mean leaving those location still takes awhile?

It always costs 0 Time to leave a location. Entering a location is where you make the payment.