Plot related questions

By referee, in Android

OK, I finally got this game. Gonna get a play on Sunday. I have a couple of questions about plots. (May get more questions as I peruse more components)

- If Blaine's The Krausey Case ends with one of the extremes results in week 1, is the good/bad baggage also added to the second week crossroads, as well as the plot beginnings?

- Floyd's ending "I feel... hollow." from the Finding Himself plot is worth +1 VP. Is that correct? How can someone feel hollow and yet it be a happy ending?

- Can someone please explain to me what happens in Rachel's "Oh my God, is he dead?" ending from her "A Friend Indeed" plot? I've read it a few times but I can't get it to make sense...

That's all for know. Thanks.

-First questions: Seems to me to be a yes. Otherwise it's just one bad bagage, since there's just two plots a game.

-Second question: Well, Floyd is 'at peace with himself', but yeah, a case could be made to have it be -1. But basically, as soon as you go on 'I already have a purpose', Floyd basically resigns himself to being meant only for crimefighting.

-Third question: The way I read it, Rachel and Lena were just chilling somewhere, when Rachel spotted a bounty and is so consumed by greed that she just kills him on the spot without any show of concern. And then casually mentions that this, in fact, is how she intends to earn the money to pay Lena back. From the 'Lena just stared' and the fact that she's removed from Rachel's life afterwards, I presume this caused Lena to basically cut all ties with Rachel. Basically, her 'professional' life and money ended up poisoning her friendship, just as she feared it would.