Mad Minute question

By keimosabe, in Tannhauser

This is a pretty cool game but I have a question that I cannot seem to find the answer to and it is this:

When using MAD MINUTE which states that a "character gains a 2 point bonus on the dice results during a combat roll" but it doesn't specifically say "to the result of each die rolled" like it does on other tokens. Does that mean that the 2 point "bonus" is simply two more points that the payer can use however he wants on his dice rolls (i.e. he rolls 6 dice and gets a hit on two of them and two of the remaining dice are BOTH within 1 point of hits can the player spread the points over both dice to create 2 MORE HITS) or is it a +2 to every dice rolled.

I am inclined to think it is the former and that is the way we have been playing it but that's kinda hard to distinguish. Thanks for the input guys.

I guess I don't know for sure, but I'm inclined to think it is the former also.

It says to add a 2 point bonus to DIE results. I take that as you get to add 2 points to every single die you roll.

I agree, I believe it's two points to EACH die, not just two points to spread out amongst the entire dice roll results.

Thanks for the opinions.

It says to add a 2 point bonus to DIE results

But other ones actually say "Add 1 point (or 2, etc.) to EACH DIE RESULT

Mad Minute simply says "2 point bonus to Die results"

I guess what's throwing me is the inclusion on some items that actually have the words "EACH DIE RESULT" whereas others simply say "TO DIE REULTS"

To me, that sounds like one is cumulative and one applies to every die rolled..... grrrrr. Oh well, game ownership at the table has it's benefits I guess gran_risa.gif

also, mad minute states that the user has to stay still during his sequence. So in my turn if I want to use mad minute, I jsut do it and end my turn there? (does it count as an action?) And also, once I activate it, it last for the whole game or do I have to activate it every turn?

Mad Minute can only be used if you have'nt moved. In essence you sacrifice your movement and spend your Action to Attack. As long as you have not moved you may get the bonus from Mad Minute at any point in the game.