Newbie Questions

By Skyhaven_Games, in StarCraft

Hi,

Just a quick question about units and pieces...

1) As a Zerg player, there are 6 Zergling pieces. If I want to build more Zerglings, I can't, because there are no pieces? Or can I just use a penny to represent another Zergling? (This is just an example, question could have been with Terran and marines, etc.)

2) Are you limited to the number of modules you can buy? For instance, there are only 3 spots open on the Zerg sheet - I can't have more than 3?

Thanks!

Skyhaven_Games said:

Hi,

Just a quick question about units and pieces...

1) As a Zerg player, there are 6 Zergling pieces. If I want to build more Zerglings, I can't, because there are no pieces? Or can I just use a penny to represent another Zergling? (This is just an example, question could have been with Terran and marines, etc.)

2) Are you limited to the number of modules you can buy? For instance, there are only 3 spots open on the Zerg sheet - I can't have more than 3?

Thanks!

1. You can only have as many units as there are miniatures. You are not able to use other objects to mark as units, and you are not able to loan from another faction miniatures either. This is presenting some sort of a unit cap, so another player cant mass up insane amounts of units. The units you can have already is plenty :)

2. Yes, there is a limit of modules you can buy. As you say, the limit is 3 for Zerg when not using Brood War expansion. This is represting a choice, so you can't have everything you want.

Thank you for your help!