Color sleeves

By Farin2, in Fantasy Flight Supply

Im thinking about using these for Magic....Im not sure thought if they are going to hold up to all the shuffling....

From what I hear, the FFG sleeves are pretty thick and durable.

im really hoping so because ultra pro is slacking...dragon shield is hard to come by and over rated

I used to play magic, and sleeving was always an issue for me.

Being a standard player (type 2) during the Kamigawa block and having all the top tire decks, it was easier for me to buy a wagon load of sleeves in all the same color. I went with the players choice, they were not too bad but all sleeves wear out. Dragon Shields were good, but as you said, over rated and Ultra pro was REALLY lacking.

Playing Descent, I have found that the sleeves are really good quality, even after some intense shuffling. Buy a pack of the FFG sleeves and see how they work out, I don't think you will be disappointed :)

I don't know what you other people are doing with your cards, but Dragon Shield and UltraPro have always done the job for me.

Though lately I've been ordering sleeves from overseas because I enjoy anime a whole lot. Those sleeves have a tendency to be very durable (and they come in packs of 60, which is nice).

MarthWMaster said:

I don't know what you other people are doing with your cards, but Dragon Shield and UltraPro have always done the job for me.

Though lately I've been ordering sleeves from overseas because I enjoy anime a whole lot. Those sleeves have a tendency to be very durable (and they come in packs of 60, which is nice).

I shuffle that odd way where you split the deck and slide the cards into eachother. The corner on Ultra Pro really tend to bend BADLY doing this. My hope is that FFG's color sleeves will be a hard core as the clear ones...i have clear ones for runewars and they are soooo nice.