Save me

By Old Dwarf, in Dust Tactics

I guess I will need to delay retirement to afford all the new FFG goodies.Dust-I loved the initial fluff,then the Dust Game had no theme what so ever. bostezo.gif

Now Dust Tactics promised to be the weird WWII Game the Dust background always promised.I know Tannhauser seems to cover the same territory but it's game system limits it. I'm still not sure if I'll pull the trigger on this yet but I'll be checking it out.

OD

I know what you mean, but I'm definitely buying this one - I think Dust Tactics may finally turn my best friend into a wargamer!

I'm buying if they still sell the deluxe set, the pre-painted set.

As an AT-43 and Tannhauser fan, this game looks great. However, I'm not interested in it unless they keep the pre-painted deluxe set and confirm there will be pre-painted expansions. I've gone down the unpainted and primered-army road a few times already - no reason to think I've got the time to paint minis now.

I've had my eye on this since I heard it was coming out. I'm a huge fan of the weird WWII type games (AE-WWII, SoTR, etc.) and this one looks great. I just wish I was going to Gen Con...

Yipe said:

As an AT-43 and Tannhauser fan, this game looks great. However, I'm not interested in it unless they keep the pre-painted deluxe set and confirm there will be pre-painted expansions. I've gone down the unpainted and primered-army road a few times already - no reason to think I've got the time to paint minis now.

My problem with unpainted minis is, I paint half of them and lose interest and never play the game.

I like to open and enjoy.

Pre-painted figs would push me over the top. aplauso.gif I love painting but I have a backlog that will occupy me for the rest of this year.

OD

My bigger concern if will the game last the next year or so. As someone who bought heavily into the pre-painted and fun AT-43 and Confrontation, I am not sure I want to pour money into dust until I can be sure it'll be around and played. Speaking of which, anyone wanna play AT-43? happy.gif

Well I know here in Sacramento, AT-43 is starting to make a come back. We tend tro play every other week. The rules for this game kind of sound semi-similar to the rackham system. at least with the wayt turns are taken. I like this system better then the you go - I go system.

well i play loads of mini games and board and some card too, allready have dust the boardgame, oh and the comics!! im deff getting this when it comes out, like the fact they are not pp, but would buy either way