out of stock

By stuka106a, in Battles of Napoleon

hello!

Can anybody tell me what "out of stock" mean?

What happend with the game?

Probably means that they are sold out of their initial print run of the game.

but I can´t buy it.

and i wan´t to buy this game here.

I can´t understand nothing

Try Cool Stuff in Florida. They have some in stock today (07-10-10). It is also at a discounted price around $70.00. There is a 5% discount coupon TheBig5

that applies until Sunday.

Does this mean that the game is sold out and now i have to wait to be re-priented in chinese?

Being that it was made by nexus and FFG is basically distributing it to us from them. It just means you cannot get it anymore directly from FFG. There are plenty of local shops and online places that have it in stock though.

12-7-games.com had it for $80 or so - they have great shipping and are very responsive if you have questions.

I've played the game once with a friend and I loved it!!! However, I've not seen him for a long time and I really want to play it with some friend I know that would find it interesting!

I'be been trying to find the game for months now and it is out of stock EVERYWHERE!!!

Will Fantasy Flight Games EVER have any in stock!!!

I've played the game once with a friend and I loved it!!! However, I've not seen him for a long time and I really want to play it with some friend I know that would find it interesting!

I'be been trying to find the game for months now and it is out of stock EVERYWHERE!!!

Will Fantasy Flight Games EVER have any in stock!!!

Just to let you know, Nexus who made this game has gone out of business. FFG only distributed the game. The designer's brother has said they are trying to get the game published again through another company, but that hasn't happened yet. So, you won't find it at FFG, maybe some of the online stores still have copies.

Sorry,

Will