Warhammer Invasion in Malaysia / Singapore

By Hisodin, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Hi everyone, I'm looking for other players located in Malaysia / Singapore?

I myself, am living in Malaysia, so I'm hoping to be able to meet with other players to play this great game. I sometimes travel down to Singapore, so if there are players there, I don't mind playing with you.

Maybe even Australia, once I settle down my other duties back in Malaysia.

Hi Hisodin

I've sent you a PM regarding WI games in Malaysia. Do post here or PM me if you have any further questions. happy.gif

@ Squark Games, you mentioned there's a pm that you sent to me, but so far I've only seen the add friends option from you, which I have accepted.

I think it's ok to communicate in this thread. :/

Hi, there's a Warhammer Invasion community in Damansara Jaya, at Comic's Corner. Their address is:

75A, Jalan SS22/23, Damansara Jaya

Just call 03-77258528 in case you need directions. We usually play on Saturday afternoons. We'll play casual games or run our local hobby league if there's a good turnout. We'll be glad to welcome you, just ask for Julian and he'll help you get right into it. Hope to see you soon!

-Gary-

Forgot to add the second line of the address: Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Cheers.

But hey, I checked out and called the dude at Comics Corner, and he said there are still stock of the Starters. But can I just get the Chaos part of the set..? :) And I'm also looking for people to play with. Contact me if you wish: 012-675 2705

Hi , I'm Chris, just bought the Core set =) looking for Warhammer Invasion player community, currently im just playing with my brother =P anyone else out there?

forgot to add that im based in petaling jaya, malaysia =)

I don't mind to start this game. Based in Singapore. Any group or players in Singapore?

Hey everyone. I'm from Shah Alam and I used to play this game. I'm looking to sell my W:I Core set , as well as cards from skavenblight threat, path of zealot and tooth and claw (Bought 1 box of each). Anyone interested?

Reason of selling: No space to keep all this stuff and no time to play anymore.

For further details, email me at [email protected].

Hi guys, I'm from Puchong, but I frequently travel around PJ, Cheras and Puchong area. Looking for Warhammer Invasion players for regular weekly / monthly games and also looking for possible card trading (since I'm planning to build a deck around my favourite race).

Will also check out the Comics Corner soon.

If anyone is interested for regular games, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Hi Guys,

I'm from KL. Looking for Warhammer Invasion players around KL area and Selangor area. I usually play with my brother and friends.I'm also interested in buying sets of cards if they are available at your disposal. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi guys, drop me a line if you're ever around the Damansara Jaya area and we can meet up for a few games : D

Erm, any ways to contact you?

Just drop me a PM or leave a message here and I'll let you know if we'll be around that week.

I've written my email address previously and well, I'll be available during weekends and public holidays normally. So..just name a time and place.

Hey everyone, especially Malaysian players.

It's been a while that I have heard news on Malaysian players being active in this game.

I have great news, as I'm planning to revive this game among Malaysians & introduce this game to new players as well.

I plan to organize an Introduction Core Set game at Kota Damansara, Malaysia.

At the moment, new players can learn the game by playing with our core set decks, while veteran players can join in too with their own decks.

Warhammer Invasion: Introduction Core Set Month (October)

Location: Kota Damansara, Malaysia. (Very near Sunway Giza Mall)

Time: Weekday (evenings), Weekends (at least more then 2 ppl, pls contact the person in-charge below for confirmation)

Contact Person: Edward (016-623 5905)

The introduction session is free, you just need to be there for us to teach you the basics on playing & have fun!

We'll be planning in-house competitions soon where there will be prizes to win, starting from the basics.

Warhammer Invasion LCG
Launch Party Core Set
2/12/12
2.30pm
Signa Games, Kota Damansara

https://maps.google.com.my/maps?q=signa+games+malaysia+map&hl=en&safe=off&fb=1&gl=my&hq=signa+games&hnear=0x3034d3975f6730af%3A0x745969328211cd8%2CMalaysia&cid=0%2C0%2C18111666101975421747&t=h&z=17

Fee: RM10

Restriction:
- 40 Card Deck
- Single Clan only (Empire, Chaos, Dwarfs & Orcs)
- Exactly what you get from the Core Set
- NO Neutral Cards, Alliance Cards & Mix Clan Deck.
- Pls check the Core Set Card Lists.xls for exact cards & copies listings.
- Combination of cards from Multiple Core Sets are NOT allowed at this time.

Prizes:
1st Place: Warhammer Invasion LCG Playmat
2nd Place: RM20 Cash Voucher (Signa)
3rd Place: RM10 Cash Voucher (Signa)
*Cash Vouchers can be used on purchase of any products in Signa Games, Kota Damansara at any time.

Incentives:
- When a Veteran player guides / teach a new player on how to play Warhammer Invasion LCG in Signa Games, Kota Damansara.
- That new player needs to at least participate 2x Warhammer Invasion LCG in Signa Games, Kota Damansara.
- When conditions are met, RM10 Cash Voucher (Signa) will be given to the Veteran player.

Pls go through the Core Set Card Listings which is uploaded via Mediafire in excel document.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?lbp73q1i7n28gmb

Hmm, I can't seem to get the card listing to work, could you check on your link? It just says temporarily unavailable.