What game is this??

By Nighthawk6, in Android

Yakuza said:

Buy them Android. And then invite yourself over.

At least that's what I do.

Anathemus said:

Can you guys find this game on BoardgameGeek? Doesn't seem to be there! Looking forward to get my hands on this game

Nope not there yet...until someone takes the time to enter it and collect the Geek Gold. gran_risa.gif

i have to say i am very intrested in playing this game. i hope it is a board game RPG hybrid like decent

I entered it at the Geek, and when I checked the queue after submitting it, it had been submitted *several* times.

I was just about ready to start trying to create a cyberpunk hybrid game using the Arkham Horror engine. Now it looks like I don't have to. This game might satisfy my lingering cyberpunk fix -- or totally kick it into overdrive. I can't wait to play this one!

willco said:

I entered it at the Geek, and when I checked the queue after submitting it, it had been submitted *several* times.

I've got the submittal queue as an entry somewhere in my Quickbar....

With all the hush, hush hype leadnig up to it this game it should have some new killer system, unique and engaging, at least I hope so. Either way the art looks great and Kevin Wilson has put out some great titles, him and Corey.

For me the viral marketing worked and I'm not disappointed by the revealed game. It's now on my wishlist ;)

1) If it's a nice game I want to own it, not to give it to some friends. I'll buy them something else, as a gift angel.gif

2) It seems really nice, according to the theme (no hints on game mechanics)

3) My guessing is not a player-hidden-loyalty system, but many "characters" with hidden loyalties to different players. May be I'm a little confusing or did I explain my Idea?

I'm stoked... is it out yet?

No, it isn't. But I think it was on a demo in Northern Game Convention (or something like that) so it's probably ready to be out...

Looks like another brilliant game from FFG. I'm gonna need some bigger shelves if this game is as good as it looks.

Ah great... everyone wants to be Cthulhu....

I don't want to be Cthulhu... I'm holding out for the Macron!

Incidentally, BigBadQDaddy, I saw your .sig and I have one thing to say...

"Everyone booze up and riot!"

Definitely pumped.

When the new site and the trailer hit, I was very pleased to see a sci-fi murder mystery by the guys and gals who do theme so well. Arkham is one of my house's biggest games so I have migh hopes for Android. This is probably going to be a little Christmas present to myself given the December release in the works.

This is oozing with theme, it has that Azimov feel to it. Waiting for a rule book upload and am excited to learn how it plays. My interest is piqued.

MarkHB said:

Incidentally, BigBadQDaddy, I saw your .sig and I have one thing to say...

"Everyone booze up and riot!"

Its always good to run into another M&C fan