What game is this??

By Nighthawk6, in Android

Is this the Jinteki corp secret game?

It appears so.

What in the world? I tried to post the above message and found that "this message is to short to be posted". There is a minimum character count on these posts?!?!?

The links seem to be navigating to random pages also. It's a bit of a mess right now, that's for sure. Chaotic to say the least.

Yep. This is what all the hype was about.

Just saw the trailer, looks like another great BG from FF, loved the artwork as usual

The chaos you are experiencing is a corporate conspiracy. :)

As a fan of Blade Runner and the cyberpunk/dystopian future genre I am looking forward to playing this game.

Can you guys find this game on BoardgameGeek? Doesn't seem to be there! Looking forward to get my hands on this game

futurescaper said:

As a fan of Blade Runner and the cyberpunk/dystopian future genre I am looking forward to playing this game.

YES. It also reminds me lots of the old Mutant Chronicles RPG.

EDIT: judging by the pics and trailer only mind thee.

Sadly, we did have to kill JR to keep this whole thing authentic. Poor guy. Dibs on his parking spot!

This game looks good, It's nice to finally know what the viral marketing is about. I had been hoping for something more along the lines of an RPG, but it will be interesting to see how this game plays out. Especially weather or not it will be as engaging after multiple playthroughs.

I am definitely getting a Blade Runner meets Arkham Horror for this one. I am very interested, but I want to know more before I jump in!

I just hope it isn't "Clue: Sci-fi"

Never played Arkham Horror, but have heard good things about it, so if it is close to that i will be impressed.

Lars said:

It was the Doctor, with the light-saber. In the jeffrey's tube!

I, for one, am very excited to see how this game shakes out.

For my money, I'm thinking it'll be a co-op game, with hidden roles, a la BSG. The whole "dark conspiracy, hidden just outside of the light" concept should welcome this new addition.

Maybe we're looking at the new heir apparent which unseats SJG's Illuminati...

Black Pine said:

Lars said:

Haha!

I am really intrigued myself... and I am also wondering if it is Future Clue, but ultimately, I think FFG knows how to both create new designs and iterate for the better, so here's to hoping that my piqued curiosity is rewarded with something diverse, intriguing and fun!

Black Pine said:

Lars said:

Hahaha:p Gotta love Cluedo. :)

Saw a Space Elevator built to the moon in the Android video, and that's something people are trying to do in our time as well (maybe not to the moon). The idea comes from early 1900s sci-fi books actually. So a space elevator doesn't have to be that many years away.

Critical Miss said:

Sadly, we did have to kill JR to keep this whole thing authentic. Poor guy. Dibs on his parking spot!

I thought we killed him just so he could get some sleep.

Critical Miss said:

You could have at least waited until he paid me the five bucks he owes me. Now I will have to take it out of his corpse, and nobody wants that.

This looks to be exciting. Too bad I gotta buy gifts for other people!

Buy them Android. And then invite yourself over.

At least that's what I do.

Buy them Android. And then invite yourself over.

At least that's what I do.

Maybe I haven't dug hard enough, but any news on the release date?

BoardGameNews is saying December 2008. Not used to this quick turnaround time on unveiling to release.

Sicher said:

BoardGameNews is saying December 2008. Not used to this quick turnaround time on unveiling to release.

Plus FFG just sent out a message today saying the same date in their weekly Friday email.

Cab

Sicher said:

aplauso.gif

I'm surprised how this came flew in with the winter wind.
I'm also surprised at the length - did it say 2-4 hours?!
Sounds pretty roleplay-ish, which would be interesting.