Playable Online Version

By Strongwoods, in Hollow Bastion

Hey There Ladies and Gents,

Well just the other day was talking with my fellow friends and this question acame up as we were chatting over the internet, Why isnt there an online playable version of the Kingdom Hearts TCG?! And we all went on our own browsers and look for i think for an hour and no such luck of ffinding one, so how bout it folks anyone know of a site that lets u play Kingdom Hearts TCG online?!

Thanks in Advance!

On the other site there was a lackey plugin made but you'd have to check with the other members......

Strongwoods said:

Hey There Ladies and Gents,

Well just the other day was talking with my fellow friends and this question a came up as we were chatting over the internet, Why isn't there an online playable version of the Kingdom Hearts TCG?! And we all went on our own browsers and look for i think for an hour and no such luck of finding one, so how bout it folks anyone know of a site that lets u play Kingdom Hearts TCG online?!

Thanks in Advance!

I gave you a link to it on the Lackey forums and you said it didn't work... I've noticed that some plugins can mess up Lackey. Deleting the file prefs.txt then try to load it, or try using a separate new copy of the Lackey program and loading the plugin on it.

Thanks to every1 who helped I have it going perfectly 100% good! Thanks again to all who help!

since the other site got disabled, does anyone have plugins for the rest of the sets, i think my lackey version only has set's 1-4 english, and like 4 cards from set 6 Rejoin. they said the site would be back up hopefully within a few months but until then i need the sets images and translations. if their is a pluging anywhere could someone direct me please.

also has their been any further discussion as to working with lackey to set up online tournaments or casual play for KH?